Cycles with a Low Test Level

Hey guys! New to the forum and steroids. My name is Rick and I have been lifting for about 2 years…STILL LEARNING.lol Right now I can bench about 150, shrug just shy of 200 and leg press 360 on a good day.lol I never had an interest in steroids until I got my test levels checked. My total was at 374 and my free was 62. These numbers seemed low to me but not to my doctor.lol Opinions please??

I am 3 weeks into my first cycle. I have been using (supposedly) a bottle with 250mg per ml of test. I have been taking 1cc per week. My goal is not to get huge, just to put on a little mass so when I cut down I actually have some nice muscle instead of being just skinny. I dont really have a goal as far as how many pounds I want to put on…just kinda going by how I look and feel.

My question is, with a low test level (if mine is low) should I be on a cycle or should I be just using the stuff regularly? Feel free to tell me anything, i will be the first to say im an empty cup that needs filling.lol

Youre a moron that needs a dose of reality.

Thats really great BONEZ, appreciate it. If I am such a moron why not help me out by answering my question instead of calling me a moron? Hell, answer my question then call me a moron for all I care.

Do some research, moron.

Looked and couldnt find what I was looking for. I can see how helpful this forum will be though…

You asked two questions. One was “opinions please??” which the answer to is “You’re an idiot who doesn’t have the slightest clue on what the fuck he’s doing and will end up worse off than he started.” The other question was: “with a low test level (if mine is low) should I be on a cycle or should I be just using the stuff regularly?” to which I would answer “You should not be cycling, nor using this stuff regularly whatsoever.”

Are you happy now?

Hell no I’m not happy with that shit ass response. That is nothing more than your opinion and anybody could have written that. I was asking about my test level and havent gotten shit for answers yet. I will be happy when somebody has some intellectual facts and figures for me on the topic. Not just “youre a moron”.

[quote]RickRotary wrote:
I will be happy when somebody has some intellectual facts and figures for me on the topic. Not just “youre a moron”.[/quote]

Here’s a fact for you: you’re a moron. Have a nice day.

Don’t pull this “I didn’t find what I was looking for” bullshit. If you think we’re going to believe that you couldn’t find a single fucking thread about someone who had “low” test and wanted help, then you’re dumber than I thought.

You ARE an idiot who will end up worse off than he started with an attitude and lack of education like yours.

What do you plan on doing when your 10 CC’s are up?

I apologize for my last post. I had a bad day which is no excuse. I feel that no matter what I say, you wouldnt give me a chance and take me seriously anyways. I said from the beginning I have no idea what I am doing. I did search and found a few posts for people with low test levels but there either were no posts on it or my questions were not answered in them. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong places and I will continue to look when I get out of class later tonight. As far as what I am going to do when my 10 cc’s are up…I have no clue. That kind of fits into one of my questions about the low T level. A buddy of mine who has done quite a few cycles and is pretty into it, is the one that turned me on to this. He said what I would take is not enough to worry about taking Clomid or anything else. I should have done my research BEFORE I started playing remedy roulette.

I hope we can get along despite my mistakes.

Stop taking advice from that ‘buddy’ of yours. He’s got no interest in your well being, or, if he does, it’s very misplaced.

Read all of the stickies at the top of the forum and maybe you’ll understand why you’re catching so much flak. There’s also a TRT thread (sticky?) in the “over 35 forum” which you should check out. Either way, you’re setting yourself up for much bigger problems in the future if you stay on the track you’re on.

Like I said earlier, do some research. We’ll give you answers when you’ve shown us you’ve done some reading.

Serious question: You mentioned clomid in your last post. Do you even know what clomid is or does? (Without looking it up.)

Thank you very much, I will definitely get to reading!

Clomid…without looking…no sir, I do not know what it does. I have read various things various places talking about Clomid and a few other ones I cant remember the names to. The little understanding I have is that you should be taking something for gyno if you are using something that aromatizes and something to help your natural test recover. I think clomid is one of those two things…without looking not sure.lol

Those levels are not terribly good. I had about those levels and all the symptoms of low t and got put on HRT. However, before you ever started using test you should have ran all kinds of lab tests to try to find out the reason your levels are that low and perhaps correct it without having to be on test for the rest of your life.

You could always stop now and wait a good while and get the proper blood work done. If I could go back and do it all over again that’s what I would do. You can learn some about that over in the “over 35” forum.

Thanks for the input TrainWreck. Apparantly there are a lot of things I should have done before using T lol. I was thikning about doing that actually…I just have to find the time. Two jobs and full time college doesn’t give me a whole lot of it.

[quote]RickRotary wrote:
Thanks for the input TrainWreck. Apparantly there are a lot of things I should have done before using T lol. I was thikning about doing that actually…I just have to find the time. Two jobs and full time college doesn’t give me a whole lot of it.[/quote]

Two jobs and full time college may be impacting on testosterone

Ok guys, I have been reading here and there when I get free time. Given my limited funds and resources, I decided to taper off. I was wondering though…would it be unwise or even make a difference to switch to injecting twice a week for the taper if I have been injecting 250mg weekly up until now?

No you will be better for it