Cutting Cycle Stack

I’m 23 and have been lifting for roughly 7 years straight. I’m 205lbs at about 13%bf bench 325 squad 375 deadlift 425. I’m looking to put on some dry mass but not blow up. I play rugby so i would rather not hamper my cardio too much. I’ve done a 6 week of 60mg var last year and liked the dry mass it put on for the season. My diet is fairly clean but its hard to eat non-processed foods living on campus however i’m looking to start my cycle a week before I head back home.

Here’s what I was thinking so far after hours of reading these forums:

wk 1-10 Equipose 200mg E3D
wk 1-8 var 60mg (30mg 2x per day)
PCT- Nolva 40/20/20
Tribulus 1g per day (.5g 2x per day)

I know winny is usually used with eq for first cycles however I liked the effects of var the when i first took it.

A few questions:
-Could i throw some proviron (50mg/D) in there or would that be a waste?
-Should I use Nolva or Clomid as the PCT
-I know orals shouldn’t be used for more than 6-8wks and eq takes 10 plus wks to see results so should I start with the var or end with it?
-I have access to Test Cyp and i know most people would say add it but would I be able to make gains with what i have purposed or is it a necessity?
- If i used the test would 250mg/wk be enough to see results but not require adex while on?

All knowledge and suggestions are much appreciated.

Id say add the cyp ull definitly add alot more lean weight with the added test. And for pct if you can get nolva and clomid i would use both of them but thats just my personal experience. Some will say nolva only is fine but i like to add clomid as well. Id ditch the tribulus if you add the test though… no point if your already ramping up your test. Save the trib for pct to help you recover a little better.

Thanks for the advice. I planned on using the Trib during the post due to the same reason you said, if i was taking test no reason to try and boost it naturally. Why both SERMs if they have similar actions?

your correct in saying they both are very similar but from what i have seen and read nolva is used mainly to combat gyno during pct and clomid is used in conjunction to help reduce time being shutdown. You can use just one or the other for simplicity purposes but if you are able to get a hold of both i would highly recommend doing so

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
your correct in saying they both are very similar but from what i have seen and read nolva is used mainly to combat gyno during pct and clomid is used in conjunction to help reduce time being shutdown. You can use just one or the other for simplicity purposes but if you are able to get a hold of both i would highly recommend doing so[/quote]

I’m pretty positive they do the exact same thing. Clomid may be a little more effective overall, but comes with more sides. Nolva is less harsh for the estrogen sides (men crying).

if eq takes 10 weeks to kick in fully y r u only running it for 10weeks?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]jimbopv123 wrote:
your correct in saying they both are very similar but from what i have seen and read nolva is used mainly to combat gyno during pct and clomid is used in conjunction to help reduce time being shutdown. You can use just one or the other for simplicity purposes but if you are able to get a hold of both i would highly recommend doing so[/quote]

I’m pretty positive they do the exact same thing. Clomid may be a little more effective overall, but comes with more sides. Nolva is less harsh for the estrogen sides (men crying).[/quote]

That’s actually a really complicated question, although it probably doesn’t matter that much for ~10 week cycles. Check my “Unorthodox PCT” thread if you’re really curious.

[quote]beefcakes wrote:
if eq takes 10 weeks to kick in fully y r u only running it for 10weeks?[/quote]

I was given 10 wks thought i might as well use it.