Crashing Hard...

i’m taking a bunch of Biotest supplements for my pre-comp training in conjuction with my diet. I have to admit I’m only at the 12-week mark and I feel like I’m crashing hard. The weird thing is I felt fine before I started taking the supplements. Now I feel like my energy levels are crashing hard.

One positive is that my lifts have all improved over the last 3 weeks. So I’m thinking the extra nueral demand maybe the factor but I’m not sure.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Supplement regime

Morning

HOT-ROX 2caps
Methoxy-7 4 caps
Flameout 2 caps
Animal Pak Vitamin Pak 1
TRIBEX 2 caps

Pre-Workout

BCAA 4 caps

Middle Workout

BCAA 4 caps

Post-Workout

Surge 3 scoops

Early Evening
HOT-ROX 2caps
Methoxy-7 4 caps
Flameout 2 caps
Animal Pak Vitamin Pak 1
TRIBEX 2 caps

Before Bed

ZMA 3 caps
BCAA 4 caps

My Diet is 2800kcal

at a 50% protein 30% Carb 20%fat

spread over 5-7 meals a day.

Try taking your second dose of HOT-ROX earlier in the day. It might be affecting your sleep.

My first guess is that it has more to do with your training load, reduced caloric intake, and recovery. I’ve often seen guys and girls crash after increasing their training load while dieting.

50% protein 30% Carb 20%fat

this is probably where your problem is, you are going to have to drop protein at least 10% and up either fat or carbs.

i don’t see any healthy fats (maybe you consider these food and didn’t include them) and make sure you take HOT-ROX at least 6 hours before bed.

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
i don’t see any healthy fats (maybe you consider these food and didn’t include them) and make sure you take HOT-ROX at least 6 hours before bed.[/quote]

He’s taking Flameout twice a day…

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
50% protein 30% Carb 20%fat

this is probably where your problem is, you are going to have to drop protein at least 10% and up either fat or carbs.

i don’t see any healthy fats (maybe you consider these food and didn’t include them) and make sure you take HOT-ROX at least 6 hours before bed.[/quote]

Unfortunately my diet regime keeps me to these ratios. I do take Flameout so I get some healthy fats in there. Plus I eat natural pb so that helps.

I’m starting to lean toward the increase load theory causing this. Maybe it just caught up with me just when I increased supplementation.

We will see