Covid in Australia

He isn’t though

His views on incarceration/mandatory minimums, abortion, drug laws, the opiate crisis, freedom of expression, homosexuality align with authoritarian principles.

He is the antonym of the authoritarian woke warriors. Who interestingly are in favour of drug liberalisation, the right to an abortion, opposing mass incarceration… But not freedom of expression, freedom for the mentally competent to own a firearm and now… Freedom of movement (I find this very pressing).

You’ll find authoritarianism on both sides of the spectrum. I know you may think it’s the holy grail, but from what I can perceive the Trump/Pence paradigm isn’t your idea of libertarian optimisation. Pence has connections to high profile libertarian politicians. But the man himself only abides by this philosophy pertaining to narratives that suit his party

What does he ACTUALLY believe if you remove political reputation from the equation? Who knows… I find it hard to believe the man actually believed “tobacco doesn’t kill you” post 2000. Obviously there is a spectrum, a fluid medium. I happen to believe pence hovers more towards the authoritarian spectrum.

Trump praised Duterte for his approach pertaining to the war on drugs. Aside from mass shootings, the Phillipines has used extrajudicial killings, false pretences to justify killing or incarcerating political opponents, journalists and activists. Praising this approach is not only praising inhumane action, but also praises anti-democratic principles. This isn’t the candidate you’re going to want to bank on if you wish to uphold personal choice.

There is a portion of the Republican party that certainly caters towards individualism, personal choice even for matters that include subject matter generally opposed by mainstream Republicans. But Trump? No… He isn’t a libertarian politician. Neither Trump nor Pence is as authoritarian as Daniel Andrews, Gladys Berijiklian, Anastacia Palaszczuk or Mark McGowan… But he is collectively more authoritarian than Scott Morrison.

A true libertarian candidate will cater towards personal choice even when relating to subject matter that sits outside of their given parties mainstream ideology. There are major shortcomings with libertarianism… But the alternative… Well… Look at Australia.

I think America is a great country, however fundamentally the societal dynamic isn’t one I find optimal. As a broad generalisation, I found swathes of America to be too societally conservative for my liking yet on the other opposite of the spectrum large portions were too woke. It felt like, and still feels like as if there is little in the way of a middle ground.

Healthy debate, a rigorous back and fourth is healthy as to avoid one side dominating. But political bipartisanship in the USA seems like a foreign concept totally alien to the country. Why not a healthy balance?

It seems people either take on ‘republican’ as if it’s a part of who they are and thus take bullets left right and centre for the dodgy shit the Republican party pulls … Or they staunchly identify as a democrat and once again take bullets left right and centre, coming up with ridiculous justifications to defend all the stupid shit their party advocates for.

Why not say “these democrat policies work” and “these Republican policies work”.

Universal healthcare and a net zero emissions target is a good idea… Democrats win those

A citizen ought to have the right to defend himself… Republicans win

Lockdowns aren’t sustainable… Conservatives win

Cannabis needn’t be illegal… Left wing wins

But in the USA there is this very irritating paradigm wherein people vehemently opposed any and all policy from the party they don’t identify with.

Its Hamburg, Germany, 1979. It is a film. Do you notice any similarities with 2021?
1979 German Film Predicts the Scamdemic (bitchute.com)

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? After all, you knew ahead of time that those bluecaps were out at night for no good purpose. And you could be sure ahead of time that you’d be cracking the skull of a cutthroat.

Solzhenitsyn? I seem to remember he said something along these lines in the start of Gulag Archipeligo.

It is.

Not that I have ever read it haha.

Unabridged version is something like 2000 + pages. But one day.

I’ve got the first volume. Its not one of those books that I can just sit down and read cover to cover. I’ve read about a quarter of it, and put it down meaning to get back to it. A dozen or more books in between and I still haven’t got back to it. Intend to though.

1 Like

Pfizer vaccine safe and effective??? What the MSM doesn’t talk about.
19 years old. Pfizered by the Australian government. My Pfizer Vax Story (bitchute.com)

Myocarditis is a well documented, very rare side effect of Pfizer

Potentially serious side effects are documented side effects of just about every known vaccine.

If you are above the age of 25 or so, the chance of getting myocarditis from covid is vastly higher than that of Pfizer.

It would be interesting to know how many reports of myocarditis, blood clotting etc cases there are after vaccination. I’m sure its hidden away somewhere on the TGA’s site.

I went the best part of 18 months without ever meeting anyone who even knew someone that had covid, let alone died from it. In just the last month I met 2 people that know someone who got chronic fatigue like symptoms from otherwise fit and healthy people after vaccination. For what its worth, I also know a person, who’s friend’s mum died within days of vaccination(not sure how old she was, probably in her 70’s, don’t know if she had co morbidities, but she seemed otherwise healthy from all reports).

It’s available on PubMed, various scientific journals. Excerpts can be found online.

Pfizer seems to more readily induce MILD cases of myocarditis in teenagers and young adults. However perhaps the argument does exist the vaccine may be more risky for a young adolescent relative to covid provided they don’t have underlying conditions.

However as the vaccine is also fairly effective at generating a very robust immune response within the young, the argument generally entails the narrative of “if exposed, there’s a decent chance a young person won’t get it at all.” Hence they won’t pass it onto at risk individuals.

My counter argument is “this isn’t covid zero, and they’re passing it onto vaccinated, at risk individuals”.

However I’m not against vaccines at all, I’m against mandating them so stringently that you are LITERALLY locked in your house permenantly because you didn’t take the jab. I think this shit is a slippery slope

Look at Vic now introducing permenant pandemic laws, fines or 90,000$+ and 2 year jail sentences for breaking the rules… And the fines don’t appear to discriminate against severity of said rule breaking. Imagine getting a fine in the tens of thousands for breaking a mask mandate. There’s a ton of other SUPER tyrannical shit in the proposed legislature

If it goes through… That’s it, democracy in Aus is over… For Victoria at the very least.

If you need proof of vaccine efficacy… Look at the spread in the US. Where are hospitals filling up, what percentage of those filling up ICU’s are unvaccinated (it’s a stark majority).

However Australia and NZ have gone insane. NZ is in perma lockdown til 95% double dosed. What a fucking joke.

I’m due to leave the country in JUST a month now. Woot Woot! Seriously don’t think I’ll come back if this doesn’t end/society doesn’t start reforming.

2 Likes

Slippery slope to where? Can’t be too far from the bottom!

It can always get worse. Imagine if breaking the rules led to being obliterated by firing squad.

Congrats. I’ve been stateside for almost three weeks now. Spent first two weeks in Texas.

It was surreal to walk into any establishment mask free and no QR code scanning.

The state I am in now has a mask mandate. Not sure if its a county mandate or a state mandate. But I see people without a mask all the time.

Can you link? I would like to see that. Insane if it’s true. 90,000 $ fine?

Just look up “pandemic legislature Victoria”.

More of what we haven’t previously heard on the MSM. An Australian nurse tells Australian media that hospitals are full of ‘vaccinated people (bitchute.com)

This isn’t covid… But looks like the coppas want a piece of the pie

Not serious… Although… With the degree of corruption over here, with the blatant agenda to raise as much revenue as possible even if that infers turning the country into a bit of a police state where citizens are presumed guilty until proven innocent I wouldn’t be surprised

@Beyond_Beyond

1 Like

H’mm. I’ve always had my suspicions. AFP lol.

What do you think of this? Caldron Pool on Twitter: “Covid Vaccine Adverse Event Reports for Australian children 15 years and younger in just over one month (October to November). There were 9587 reports in total overall age groups with 77 reported cases of death. https://t.co/ECC0PwepI4” / Twitter

Twitter apparently labelled it as misleading, despite being official results. They disabled comments, likes and shares.

Twitter labelled it as misleading because it is misleading

TGA statistics re vaccine adverse reactions are widely available.

This death rate for kids is unequivocbly false

We stopped giving AZ to kids over the 1/1,000,000 risk of a fatality (this is the documented fatality rate with AZ… Actually it’s closer to 1/1,100,000)

If this was actually the death rate governments wouldn’t peddle this vaccine because covid vaccines aren’t associated with a no fault clause… You can sue if a family member dies over here.