Conan Trailer

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
Movie looks sick. I had my doubts about Momoa, but not after seeing him as Khal Drogo. Dude is going to pull this role off perfectly.

I just wish Conan had a beard, because Momoa looks infinitely more badass as Drogo than he does as Conan.[/quote]
Very much, this. But I still don’t see the need for it in 3D.

I don’t watch Game of Thrones, but I caught these clips from an online episode summary the other day. I’ve got to admit, dude can definitely deliver a solid degree of badassedness.[/quote]

???

?? ! ?

Y U no watch Game of Thones?

[quote]orion wrote:

I don’t watch Game of Thrones, but I caught these clips from an online episode summary the other day. I’ve got to admit, dude can definitely deliver a solid degree of badassedness.[/quote]

???

?? ! ?

Y U no watch Game of Thones?[/quote]
I never read the books, I don’t get HBO, and I haven’t gotten around to watching it online. It sounds pretty killer though, so I might have to prioritize it.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

… The Barbarian.[/quote]

One of the best kills I’ve seen.[/quote]

Classic McGruber [/quote]

Classic Roadhouse Dalton.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Looks better and better with each new trailer. I’m psyched for this - and I’m a big fan of the first film with Arnold.

Momoa definittley looks big enough onscreen. I think he’ll be a great Conan. [/quote]

I think so too and look forward to it. I like his exotic wild look.

I admit I initially had reservations about his size. But with today’s superior cinematography and CGI effects, the action will more than make up for it. In fact, instead of wishing for a bigger Conan, I wish he was ripped to shreds… like a hungry wild animal… a ferocious fighting machine.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
Here’s my Conan hardcover of all the Howard stories.[/quote]

Oh my God. How much did it cost and can you send me your copy for free?[/quote]
I ordered it through my local bookstore and it was about $30.

But if you come here I may leave it on a bus seat like I do with most of my books when I’m finished with them.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
Looks better and better with each new trailer. I’m psyched for this - and I’m a big fan of the first film with Arnold.

Momoa definittley looks big enough onscreen. I think he’ll be a great Conan. [/quote]

I admit I initially had reservations about his size. But with today’s superior cinematography and CGI effects, the action will more than make up for it. In fact, instead of wishing for a bigger Conan, I wish he was ripped to shreds… like a hungry wild animal… a ferocious fighting machine.
[/quote]

You having reservations about someones size, how ironic.

[quote]gavinhenson wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[/quote]

You having reservations about someones size, how ironic. [/quote]