Common Things Found on T-Nation

pancakes or waffles

Yea your deadlifting 600lbs for reps, but rounded your upper back. Form is way more important, and that will destroy your back.

I WAY 170 POUNDS, AND HAVE BEEN TRNING FOR 2 YRS, I THNK I NEED TO START STERIODS, BUT IDK WHICH TO USE, PLZ HELP!!! K THNX

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Hi, guys, I was told by doctors not to lift heavy…so I thought I would try I, BODYBUILDER instead of my superior powerlifting routine because clearly bodybuilders don’t lift heavy enough to injure yourself.

What? Bodybuilders lift heavy too? Bullshit!!![/quote]

pfft, X, you of all people should know that super heavy 5 rep cluster sets are WAY less intense than a 1rm…sheesh

Roid rage!!! Fuck you steroid user! Your dick must be 2 inches and your balls sweat juice.

RMP:
-Hey guys, can you please rate my hawt abzzzzz? I starved myself for 4 months and I’m so deezeeeed now!
-I don’t train my legs because I play soccer and I wanna look like David Beckham cause he’s so hawt!

HOW MUCH YOU BENCH? (anyone care to name the poster who used that line?)

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
I wanna look like David Beckham cause he’s so hawt!
[/quote]

I wanna look like Pitt!

Do I really have to eat oatmeal? Carbs are bad and it tastes like a@@.

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
Stick it in her pooper[/quote]

lol…this had me on the floor.

WOW, credit to Jetric9, this is quickly becoming the best thread EVER.

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:

I wanna look like Pitt![/quote]

Nah that’s dated man. Now it’s “I want to look like Leonidas!”

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
ucallthatbass wrote:
Oh my fucking gawd the second thread about fucking jeans not fitting today arrrrrrrrrrgh

reading fail[/quote]

Take it easy on the guy…he’s lost 2 jobs in 6 months…

i’m tired of being a fat ass so i’m starting this log to hold myself accountable. i will be writing everything down so any feedback will be greatly appreciated…

WTF!! i do hundreds of sit-ups everyday and i still don’t have a six pack

What is my body fat?

[quote]sen say wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
ucallthatbass wrote:
Oh my fucking gawd the second thread about fucking jeans not fitting today arrrrrrrrrrgh

reading fail

Take it easy on the guy…he’s lost 2 jobs in 6 months…[/quote]

asshole, I have to admit I lol’d. Touche Sen

pictures or didn’t happen

[quote]sen say wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
ucallthatbass wrote:

reading fail

Take it easy on the guy…he’s lost 2 jobs in 6 months…[/quote]

no wonder

I’m on the Velocity Diet, but I’m adding a ______ in the morning and not taking the ______ because I can’t afford it. Also, I’m not able to do the _____ everyday because I hurt my _____ in a ____ accident. Has anyone else had success with this?

I bench more than i squat…is that okay?

Trolls that have multiple accounts