T Nation

Common Things Found on T-Nation

Hey everyone, I need some help finding a good pair of jeans that fit my legs. I started training my legs again after some time off and now my jeans fit tight. I've spent hours at the stores but I still can't find a pair that fits right. So where do you guys buy your jeans?

hey guys ok i need some help. i've been dating this girl for 9 months and i'm not sure if she's into me. we makeout and hold hands when we go out and she tell me that she likes me. i've told her that i love her and that i think she's my soul mate but she just smiles back. i also want to sleep with her but my parents are always in the house so i also need some ideas as to where i can take her to have sex. thanks everyone!

I take NO-xplode and cellmass and use whey, but can't squat more than 135

You don't want big legs anyway. They're not functional.

I got extra money, what should I do with it

God DAMN people at the GYM!!!! ARRRRGH THEY MAKE ME SO ANGRY WITH THEIR ED HARDY SHIRTS AND THEIR TAPOUT SHIRTS AND THEIR AFFLICTION SHIRTS ARRRGH!!!! FUCK HAWT ABZ!!

reading fail

Should I bulk or cut?

Dudes huggin' Professor X's nuts.

lmao

I know right, hangs head in shame

So what do you think? Please be gentle, this is my first time posting and I wanted some feedback since i've been lifting for 2 months already.

I don't do direct bicep arm work but I do pull ups, rows etc... But they are still not growing?

lol i want to get bigger and stronger lol but i dont want to gain any fat ever lol cos i would lose teh hot abz lol and girls hate guys with too much muscle lol its just gross lol
ive been lifting seriously for about 4 days now and i can't gain any weight lol id love be weigh about 140 with hot abz lol but ive been doing curls with leg raises for the last 12 hours straight lol and i haven't gotten any stronger lol

i know my diet is important lol i eat a lot lol heres a typical day lol
breakfast:
i slice toast(no butter)
half glass low fat milk

lunch:
1 whole egg
1 apple

dinner:
half a grilled chicken breast
16 grains of brown rice
1 whole glass of semi skimmed milk

before bed lol:

14 grams of tuna

dunno why i aint 140lbs yet
any advice thanx lol

-is there a picture of prof. X?

-can you recommend a program?

-splits or tbt?

-do you train bicepts?

-what is a good p.powder?

-i have been training for 3.5 weeks, rate my progress.

-i want to gain size but do not want to gain any fat or eat too much, any suggestions?

-what does prof. X look like?

Anything with the word "tone"

Why am I not a fucking monster when I eat 1600 calories a day...

Bousu balls

another thread about prof x's nuts

fat people

I hate fat people

why fat people suck

Can Prof. X post some pics?

i'm tired of the same playlist in my ipod. what music gets you pumped for the gym?