Clen+Ephedrine

This may not be the smartest idea but I was thinking about taking ephedrine with clen before doing cardio to enhance the fat burning effects? I am 100 mcg right now and have a high tolerance to stims, I can barley feel the effects of this drug. Anyone try this before?

I realize that using e/c may also be effective, however, I injured my shoulder a few weeks back and so I am limited in the amount of weights that I can lift. So I am using clen more for its muscle preserving/anti-catabolic effects while cutting because I wont be doing much lifting. Do you think that using ec instead would be more effective than clen for this (better at preserving lbm)?

Clen and ephedrine will work just fine together

[quote]Mr. Shoulders wrote:
Clen and ephedrine will work just fine together[/quote]

Yes they will work well together, but the synergy can lead to a very rapid pounding pulse that can last for more than a day. The 1/2 life of clen is that long. So slowly work up. And the combo on top of cardio may create some an adverse event as well. Learn slowly what your body will tolerate. And when you repeat in the future, starting back at your max level might be a big mistake. Work up the dose slowly. Not that as you take a fixed amount of clen ED, the level in the body will be increasing for a while, even as the dose does not change.

I personally would go with a couple weeks of one and then a couple weeks of the other. Add in something a little less potent like caffine if you want some extra kick.
See Ya

I’m about as big of a stim junkie as you can get, I would not advise running both at the same time.

I really didn’t like clen all that much. I even stacked with t-3 and thought it worked okay at best.

What type of clen are you using? Are you spreading the dose out? Should feel something from 100mcgs, that’s quite a bit. Had you been running an eca previous to that?

The next time I diet, I am just going eca at a higher dose, with a low dose of test to preserve muscle. What are your goals? What’s your diet like?

Monopoly

[quote]Monopoly19 wrote:
I’m about as big of a stim junkie as you can get, I would not advise running both at the same time.

I really didn’t like clen all that much. I even stacked with t-3 and thought it worked okay at best.

What type of clen are you using? Are you spreading the dose out? Should feel something from 100mcgs, that’s quite a bit. Had you been running an eca previous to that?

The next time I diet, I am just going eca at a higher dose, with a low dose of test to preserve muscle. What are your goals? What’s your diet like?

Monopoly[/quote]
Im using liquid clen from Lion nutrition.
Im going into my 3rd week now at 120 mcg and using benadryl to up regulate receptor. At first I did feel the clen but now I can barley feel anything, I guess tolerance builds up fast with this drug.

Like I said though, I would be using ephedrine mainly for the enrgy boost and the clen, the only reason im really using it is for its supposedly muscle preserving effects, otherwise I would go with ec stack… I agree that it works better (at least for strength/energy levels).

Unfortunately I screwed up my shoulder during my bulk cycle and cant lift anything over 165 at this time, its very painful. So im basically trying to hold onto the gains I made as best as I can while im cutting.
Mike

Hmmm… clen is a direct b2 agonist, ephedrine causes epinepherine/norepinepherine secretion and therefore acts on both a2 and b2 adrenoreceptors. the two effects can be synergistic, but I would recommend yohimbine and clen instead, because of its a2 blocking effects.

You’d have a much greater degree of efficiency if you alternated clen and eph.

The rapid down-regulation of receptors that clen causes makes it ineffective at a steady dose for long periods of time. You either have to take breaks or keep increasing the dose.

You can go week 1 clen, week 2 eph, etc.

The best results I have had was with this protocol:

3 days clen, 2 days eph, 2 days clen, 4 days eph, 1 day clen, 2 days eph, repeat. I used yohimbe the entire time with both clen and eph and got stellar results.

"Im going into my 3rd week now at 120 mcg "

try to stick to the basic 14 days on 14 off, with clen…save the E, for the 14 off…I’ve used both together before…didn’t really like it much…but alternating worked great.