Classes for Supplement Research?

Hi, Im 13 and about to go into H.S. We have to pick career clusters and i have two main interests, bodybuilding and hunting. There are a few clusters that might help me with the bodybuilding aspect. I wanna know from any employees of supplement companies whut classes i should take for the research and development aspect of supplements. I would really like to enter a feild related to one of my favorite hobbies. thanks

[quote]pbdevil13 wrote:
Hi, Im 13 and about to go into H.S. We have to pick career clusters and i have two main interests, bodybuilding and hunting. There are a few clusters that might help me with the bodybuilding aspect. I wanna know from any employees of supplement companies whut classes i should take for the research and development aspect of supplements. I would really like to enter a feild related to one of my favorite hobbies. thanks[/quote]

I’m not in supplements, I’m in exercise physiology (and soon biomechanics), but the basic types of classes would be biology (cell biology and physiology type classes) and chemestry, specifically biochem or nutritional biochem if it’s available. Not really sure what high schools are offering these days.

-Dan