Calling Out the <25 Age Crowd

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
TOO MUCH TALK, NOT ENOUGH TITS!

[/quote]

you right

this seemed like a stupid thread to start off with. nowhere will you find a greater percentage of pretty big guys than on a college campus. U25 is a huge chunk of the bodybuilding populace, how the fck can you simultaneously call out tens of thousands of lifters based on " the guys in my gym look like girls and laugh like girls" or some such stupid shit?

Anyways it looks like this thread has been beating the dead horse for a little over a year now but I’ll throw in.

18 years old 6’1
just finished a 25 lb cut from 220 to 195, so numbers are down but excuses are like assholes.
bench- 225x5
squat- 280x6 ( most 1rm calcs put this at around 350)

Lol I know this is a bit of an old thread…but I JUST turned 22…and if anyone wants to try and call me out, fucking go for it lol.

I don’t know many people who have totaled elite in the fine sport of powerlifting twice at the age of 21. Just sayin’.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Lol I know this is a bit of an old thread…but I JUST turned 22…and if anyone wants to try and call me out, fucking go for it lol.

I don’t know many people who have totaled elite in the fine sport of powerlifting twice at the age of 21. Just sayin’. [/quote]

No one in their right mind is going to call you out. I think you’ve definitely made a name for yourself. You have a thread dedicated to your beast status man . . . . come on :slight_smile:

I don’t know many people who have totaled elite in the fine sport of powerlifting twice at the age of 21. Just sayin’. [/quote]

I’ll call you out

<3

[quote]ebomb5522 wrote:

I’ll call you out

<3[/quote]

Im calling him out too. Who does this kid think he is? Veterans day is over, no more respect for you!

j/k <3

Oh what the hell:

5’11

Training for … 2 years I believe.
Starting weight: 165 lbs
Today I’m 220/225lbs 12-15%BF, I wanna reach 250 before I even start to think about cutting and dieting.

Bench 300x2
Squat 460x3
Dead 508x3
MP 190x1

I haven’t done max-out, 5x5 and general strength training in a while, since I started doing high-volume stuff to minimize my cheating and to check my ego and etc…
I recently started posting some videos in my log, 2 so far. Just updated the log with pics

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:

[quote]ebomb5522 wrote:

I’ll call you out

<3[/quote]

Im calling him out too. Who does this kid think he is? Veterans day is over, no more respect for you!

j/k <3[/quote]

Lol I honestly feel strange when people say shit to me on veteran’s day…i appreciate the sentiment, but it’s like dude, i’m not a vet yet lol.