In light of the recent call-outs (read: major disappointments) in the T-Cell Alpha subforum (ahzaz and djwhizkid), I have taken it upon myself to prove to the vets/old-timers that there are guys under the age of 25 who do have the desire to put on strength/size. I was dead set on going on a 12-week fat-loss blitz, but fuck it. It's time for some balls-to-the-wall mass-building (albeit clean... no McDonald's or XL deep dish pan pizzas for me).
I really don't have any street cred: I'm skinny fat and have only been lifting consistently and eating right for a few months. But by putting myself out there, I guarantee there will be results. If they're not great results, I hope that some of you vets can help me pinpoint what I can improve on.
If you'd like to join me in this journey, do the following:
1) Start a log in the Training Logs section,
2) Post beginning stats (age, weight, height, BF%, skill level),
3) Post workout stats (bench, squat, deadlift... throw in press and power clean if you'd like),
4) Post a beginning photo (front, back, side... all relaxed unless you have something to show),
5) Post your short-term (~3-6 months) and long-term (~2-3 years) goals, and
6) Come back to this thread and post a link to your thread.
If you already have a log, post the link here anyways so we can keep each other accountable.
First call-out: September 1, 2009.
Get ready boys. Let's throw around some fucking weight.
In the mean time, check out WS4JB's Brotherhood of Iron 3.0 thread. Lots of motivated guys on there, and many of them are <25.