Calling Out Ethan7x

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]bignate wrote:
Bumping this…cuz i fucking hate Ethan7x…seriously cant think of a worse poster of the forums right now.
[/quote]

Jaycuts.

Look at his post history and tell me he’s not worse. Although at least he posts less.[/quote]

ha! just read a bunch lol, but yeah i think his post frequency totally makes him less of a bitch than ethan. Although i was surprised when i read his response to a 19 year old going on a cycle, he actually made a solid advice and told him to wait till 21-23…and said that lifting harder and eating more works! Trolls dont do that!
Anyways…fuck Ethan.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]bignate wrote:
Bumping this…cuz i fucking hate Ethan7x…seriously cant think of a worse poster of the forums right now.
[/quote]

Jaycuts.

Look at his post history and tell me he’s not worse. Although at least he posts less.[/quote]

Fuck both of those guys.

I’m the worst poster ever[/quote]

no silly, youre the best worst poster ever. They are the worst worst posters
see?

[quote]bignate wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]bignate wrote:
[/quote]

Jaycuts.

Fuck both of those guys.

I’m the worst poster ever[/quote]

no silly, youre the best worst poster ever. They are the worst worst posters
see?
[/quote]

Ahh I get it.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]bignate wrote:
[/quote]

Jaycuts.

They are easily the two worst. I’m just surprised the mods haven’t banned Ethan7x, considering his prior history of trolling other forums.

The poster then goes on to link to several threads that back up these claims.

Nobody is worse than want2getlean.

I want to see pics of a guy called “want2getlean” that calls everyone else here on T Nation fat.

lol the above posts are awesome

PS Happy Independence day TNATION homies

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[/quote]

Jaycuts.

I find it very creepy I never leave you’re mind…get over it. I posted two things you went against me on. Not a big deal

Every time I see something stupid posted by Ethan7x, I am going to bump this thread.

Turns out he’s a trainee male nurse. Let the fun begin…

Boom.

lol he sucks he sucks

can someone throw up some links that display his terribleness?

I know there was one where Chris Colucci called him out, but I can’t seem to find it/remember what it was called.

[quote]critietaeta wrote:
can someone throw up some links that display his terribleness?[/quote]

Telling a beginner to consider Smolov or Coan-Phillipi…

[quote]Septimum wrote:
I know there was one where Chris Colucci called him out, but I can’t seem to find it/remember what it was called.[/quote]

Chris Colucci should be called out. He is all over the place telling everyone they are wrong but he doesnt even look like he lift. For me he is no more than an internet smart-ass.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]Septimum wrote:
I know there was one where Chris Colucci called him out, but I can’t seem to find it/remember what it was called.[/quote]

Chris Colucci should be called out. He is all over the place telling everyone they are wrong but he doesnt even look like he lift. For me he is no more than an internet smart-ass.[/quote]

You are a negative influence on this site. I cannot remember ever seeing you help anyone, I have only seen you make negative comments. Chris Colucci is possibly the most helpful member on the site nowadays, and has been one of the most helpful for years. He has spent countless hours helping new lifters get on the right track, for free. The man is very knowledgeable and ridiculously patient to continue to put up with so many of the same questions.

And you’re probably going to accuse me of nuthugging or something, but I have never had any contact with Chris Colucci, this is the first time I will have ever mentioned him. But you, someone who only brings this site down, calling out him, cannot be ignored.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]Septimum wrote:

Chris Colucci should be called out. He is all over the place telling everyone they are wrong but he doesnt even look like he lift. For me he is no more than an internet smart-ass.[/quote]

Actually he also tells people when they’re on the right track, totally invalidating your critique.

Absconde obesito illegitimo!

Sorry it’s my latin day. Go Google mofo.

[quote]Gmoore17 wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]Septimum wrote:

You are a negative influence on this site. I cannot remember ever seeing you help anyone, I have only seen you make negative comments. Chris Colucci is possibly the most helpful member on the site nowadays, and has been one of the most helpful for years. He has spent countless hours helping new lifters get on the right track, for free. The man is very knowledgeable and ridiculously patient to continue to put up with so many of the same questions.

And you’re probably going to accuse me of nuthugging or something, but I have never had any contact with Chris Colucci, this is the first time I will have ever mentioned him. But you, someone who only brings this site down, calling out him, cannot be ignored.[/quote]

heh