Bulldog : Coming Back ON HOLD

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
exactly, sometimes the best teacher is experience, alot of times the truly gifted and top notch at whatever pursuit cannot understand the struggles of someone not as gifted as them…Baseball is another excellent example[/quote]

Yeah, I didn’t even think about teaching until I was 49. A few of my friends taught college level and it suddenly occurred how cool that was. After all those years in the business, I felt like I had something to say. And the students really appreciate real world experience.

I certainly didn’t feel like I had anything to offer in my 20’s or 30’s.

Well, Matty I actually have a rough draft regarding what you are talking about. Which I had planned to post in the next edition.

[quote]jsrlifter wrote:
Bulldog,

In a nutshell, what kind of diet do you follow?[/quote]
Diet?..LOL
OK, being serious. Right now its pretty basic allot of protein,try not to eat allot of junk Carbs .I’m getting ready to actually mess around with something a little more complex and regimental.

^^^ Ill try to post a little bit on my nutrition when I start getting more serious ,at least in that regards.

OFF this week! Not a Deload ,im taking the whole week off from lifting. When I start back ill be in Meet prep mode.

I’m actually feeling pretty jacked right now. No injuries ,No mental burnout .

I’m feeling pretty confident that Ill blow my total out of the water from October . Along with being in slightly better condition.

Go for it, Dog!

It’s not a deload…it’s a week off…hmmmm, kinda the same thing right? Sorry, had to bust your chops a bit. I might have missed it, what meet are you doing in Oct?

james

[quote]cavalier wrote:
Go for it, Dog![/quote]
that’s the plan…

[quote]atypical1 wrote:
It’s not a deload…it’s a week off…hmmmm, kinda the same thing right? Sorry, had to bust your chops a bit. I might have missed it, what meet are you doing in Oct?

james[/quote]
Yeah sorta not much difference between a week off and a deload in my eyes sometimes.

James I think you ,miss read or like normal my writing skills suck.

I was saying that I should blow my total out of the water from last Oct Meet.

Can anyone spot the Bullpup?(click to enlarge)

What fun, we’re playing Where’s Waldo.

Let’s see . . . 2nd row, farthest on the right . . . muscular, thick neck, arrogant look - did I get it?

[quote]cavalier wrote:
What fun, we’re playing Where’s Waldo.

Let’s see . . . 2nd row, farthest on the right . . . muscular, thick neck, arrogant look - did I get it?[/quote]
BINGO!!!

Damn. His muscles are scary compared to the other kids. And you put him on the weights for only a few weeks?

^^ I guess hes a natural…

Dog, something about that picture really jumps out at me. Just about every kid there has poor posture - slumped, or head tilted, or sagging, or something - except for the Bullpup. He’s holding himself straight up, chin up, perfect. What’s the story? Have you helped him with posture or something?

I just got an Ohio driver’s license, could have sworn I sat up straight, but head turned out tilted. Wonder if this stuff happens when you get old.

Big time work in here, looking forward to following you in Meet prep mode.

Always a good read in here BD.

Kid looks solid!

[quote]cavalier wrote:
Dog, something about that picture really jumps out at me. Just about every kid there has poor posture - slumped, or head tilted, or sagging, or something - except for the Bullpup. He’s holding himself straight up, chin up, perfect. What’s the story? Have you helped him with posture or something?

[/quote]
Nope…

[quote]Led wrote:
Big time work in here, looking forward to following you in Meet prep mode.[/quote]
thanks for the compliment, Meet prep starts Monday.

[quote]Up wrote:
Always a good read in here BD.

Kid looks solid![/quote]
Thanks up im trying to improve the quality.

Regarding my oldest , you have no idea. the past year he has just blown up.I posted some pics of him a few weeks ago. Ill re post two of them so you get a general idea of what im talking about.