Box Squat 365 5 Times

What do you mean by uneven? In my training i put more of an emphasis on Olympic lifts. Ive only been training snatch seriously for 5 months, which explains why its not that great. By the way, I don’t power clean, I do cleans(into a full drop). I also don’t train the BP nearly as much.

Er… you should clean more than you bench, unless you are a powerlifting competing in the bench.

[quote]tdopb wrote:
What do you mean by uneven? In my training i put more of an emphasis on Olympic lifts. Ive only been training snatch seriously for 5 months, which explains why its not that great. By the way, I don’t power clean, I do cleans(into a full drop). I also don’t train the BP nearly as much.[/quote]

Ya what the doctor said. What is your training on olympic lifts. When I do it I do on on dynamic lower body after jump training with about 6 sets of 70 percent intensity.

[quote]Dr. Manhattan wrote:
Er… you should clean more than you bench, unless you are a powerlifting competing in the bench. [/quote]

Thats not true, the bp has less range of motion, and is far easier… But it also depends on how one trains and what they are training for

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
tdopb wrote:
Ya what the doctor said. What is your training on olympic lifts. When I do it I do on on dynamic lower body after jump training with about 6 sets of 70 percent intensity.[/quote]
This is a simple version of what i do…
Monday
Cleans
Hang Snatch
Front Squat
Clean Pulls
Jumps

Wednesday
Squats
DE DL
Jump Squats
GHR

Friday
Snatch
Hang Clean
Overhead Squat
Snatch Pulls
Jumps

For the oly lifts I stay around 80-85% 2-3r 4-5s. Hang Snatch And clean are 75-80% 3-4r 4-5s. Squats 80-90% 4-5s 3-5r
I train BP(80-90% 4-5s 2-4r) on tues and do light BP assistance on thursday

[quote]tdopb wrote:
Thats not true, the bp has less range of motion, and is far easier… But it also depends on how one trains and what they are training for[/quote]

Sure it has less of a range of motion, but your legs and your hips are a lot more powerful. If you actually train the clean, you should clean more than you bench provided, as I said, that you are not competing in the bench as a powerlifter.

i mean squat clean

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
i mean squat clean [/quote]

?

Listen here, Homie! I don’t know if you just like the attention or what, but you’re gonna get it. You are fat. You are slow. You cannot spell to save your mother’s life. I think your friends hate you because they let you think that you are the shit. Maybe they are just as disillusioned as you, I won’t presume to know. Box squats are only easier if you use the same weight as a regular squat for the same reps. They have a relatively shorter range of motion, and as such were designed for heavier weights to overload the musculature and nervous system making full range squats feel comparatively lighter giving you a neuro and psychological boost. This is all after the affected muscle fibers have been blasted and recovered (by the box squats, I mean). Read what I wrote in your other thread. Realize that you don’t know shit, and learn from those who do!

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
I saw them in DeFranco training so I used his MWFSB and my squat exploded so did my deadlift.[/quote]

MWFSB? Do you have some sort of personal workout hooked-up by Joe D? You should be on his Success Story page.

I would guess the M stands for “modified”?

OP…I’m one hell of a patient person. Seriously…but god damn it you starting to get on my nerves. I think I’m speaking for all/most of us. Just go fucking re-read the articles, watch some videos on box squats so at least you perform them correctly, train, learn some proper English, cut some fat off by adopting proper dieting, don’t take fucking steroids you’re too young, limit your fucking ego god damn it, and above all STOP RUINING THESE FORUMS WITH POINTLESS QUESTIONS. Gesus christ man you’re starting to get painfully annoying, seriously.

On that note, YES I’m a firm believer in Box Squats, they work for me at least. Just do whatever it works for ya. Why ask others? what’s the point? WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT WORKS TO OTHERS BRAH? Another pointless post. Not funny, informative or intelligent, nada. Man, grow a pair of proper balls and stop saying you gonna post videos and shit you have nothing to prove to these guys. Christ, GROW UP.

A thing is posting a couple of stupid posts and learn from them, another is posting 10000000000000000000 that just follow the same trend:

Pointless/uninformed question->People get pissed->you act cool and all ego-ish->then act defensive->people try to help you->you don’t give a flying fuck or listen yto what others have to say.

Man get your shit sorted. That’s the best advice I can tell you. This is the last time I’m going to open one of your posts, not until a couple of years at least. Good luck.

Stop feeding the troll now for christ sake. Adios.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
I would guess the M stands for “modified”?[/quote]

Yes

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
OP…I’m one hell of a patient person. Seriously…but god damn it you starting to get on my nerves. I think I’m speaking for all/most of us. Just go fucking re-read the articles, watch some videos on box squats so at least you perform them correctly, train, learn some proper English, cut some fat off by adopting proper dieting, don’t take fucking steroids you’re too young, limit your fucking ego god damn it, and above all STOP RUINING THESE FORUMS WITH POINTLESS QUESTIONS. Gesus christ man you’re starting to get painfully annoying, seriously.

On that note, YES I’m a firm believer in Box Squats, they work for me at least. Just do whatever it works for ya. Why ask others? what’s the point? WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT WORKS TO OTHERS BRAH? Another pointless post. Not funny, informative or intelligent, nada. Man, grow a pair of proper balls and stop saying you gonna post videos and shit you have nothing to prove to these guys. Christ, GROW UP.

A thing is posting a couple of stupid posts and learn from them, another is posting 10000000000000000000 that just follow the same trend:

Pointless/uninformed question->People get pissed->you act cool and all ego-ish->then act defensive->people try to help you->you don’t give a flying fuck or listen yto what others have to say.

Man get your shit sorted. That’s the best advice I can tell you. This is the last time I’m going to open one of your posts, not until a couple of years at least. Good luck. [/quote]

I am sorry about posting dumb post but i am new to this posting shit and I do not know what to post. I just want EVERYTHING to be perfect. I do not try to act cool. It is just that people are sacastic. If that is the way you are supposed to act in post then I am sorry. I am new to this.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:

Man get your shit sorted. That’s the best advice I can tell you. This is the last time I’m going to open one of your posts, not until a couple of years at least. Good luck. [/quote]

I think that I do perform them correctly. My question was is it easyier. For me it would depend on the range of mothion you use on box squats. I usally use a 90 degree range of motion.

[quote]tdopb wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
i mean squat clean

?[/quote]

When you drop under the weight and catch the weight.

[quote]chicktuna wrote:
tdopb wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
i mean squat clean

?

When you drop under the weight and catch the weight.[/quote]

are you saying my clean or as you say “squat clean” is uneven compared to my other lifts?

[quote]tdopb wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
tdopb wrote:
chicktuna wrote:
i mean squat clean

?

When you drop under the weight and catch the weight.

are you saying my clean or as you say “squat clean” is uneven compared to my other lifts? [/quote]

You were ? when I said a squat clean and I explained what I meant.Forget it your explosive.

I feel as if this thread would be much better hijacked. Anybody got some good recent events to talk about? Other than chicktuna, that is.