Bold 200 Experience?

I’m looking to try a prohormone, and I have been recommended Bold 200 several times as I am worried about hairloss (I’ve been taking Propecia ever since the start of hairloss about 6 years ago–it has worked well up till now).

What have you guys experienced or heard others experience with this prohormone as far as gains go (or side effects too)?

I’ve had good success with iForce products and loved Bold 200. I stacked it with Testabolan for 9 weeks, as it has a tendency to shut down your libio.

Excellent strength gains and body recomposition can be expected. They come on slow but become noticeable during week 2. They remained steady all the way through my PCT.

Hair loss? I’ve never had a problem in this area and didn’t have difficulty on Bold 200.

Thanks

I loved BOLD 200. Great gains. Not much in the way of strength, however.

Bold 200 is a legitimate prohormone in the classification of the word.

It coverts to boldenone in the body, which is a common steroid.

Its not a very strong steroid, and is generally used as a support drug or something along those lines.

Youd have to dose the Bold 200 rather high to get a normal dose of boldenone. Which would be expensive.

And it would probably be dramatically more effective if you stacked it with another prohormone that was stronger.

Boldenone is a class I steroid, so youd do well to stack it with a class II that had more profound strength and mass effects.

Superdrol, halodrol, m1t would all be good choices.

Personally I would recommend the halodrol clones.

They are Oral Turinabol based and are very good drugs.

Clean, effective, minimal side effects

Bold 200 stacked with Hdrol would be very clean, very dry, and very effective. Bold is a class I, Hdrol is a class II and has a nice strength effect, bold 200 isnt methylated so youd only be running one methyl, and that methyl would be milder than most others, aka superdrol and M1T and such.

The gains would not be incredibly dramatic but it would be a quality first cycle.

For dramatic gains it would be best to stack with superdrol or M1T.

Superdrol is the only one that is still easily available, M1T clones exist, but it seems most people prefer superdrol, and its much more common.