Body by Gregron

CHY is casein hydrolysate. It’s MAG-10. I know its expensive, but there’s probably cheaper, similar products out there. Either way, I think that when I do a fat loss phase, I’ll most like do some kind of CHY pulse throughout the day, then “feast” on a dozen eggs, some veges and something else. So…food costs COULD be the same, but yeah, whole foods work too! Best of luck.

[quote]hlss09 wrote:
CHY is casein hydrolysate. It’s MAG-10. I know its expensive, but there’s probably cheaper, similar products out there. Either way, I think that when I do a fat loss phase, I’ll most like do some kind of CHY pulse throughout the day, then “feast” on a dozen eggs, some veges and something else. So…food costs COULD be the same, but yeah, whole foods work too! Best of luck. [/quote]

ok cool man. I would really like to try out MAG-10. I’ve tried a lot of biotests products (almost all of them) but havent tried Mag or Anaconda. I would like to eventually try those out but I dont really have the same amount of expendable income that I used to lol.

ya i hear you. What are you studying? I’m in undergrad myself, so I feel your pain…

Didnt get a chance to log yesterdays workout so here it is.

Chest Day

Warm up
15-20 minutes of shooting hoops.

BB Bench:
225x8
275x5
315x5
335x3 (<— had a spotter on this one and he touched it on the 3rd rep. I told him not to touch it unless it started going down but I guess he forgot lol. Still a good set. PR on this. I think i’ve been wasting too much time on lower weight sets so decided to change it up today and it worked out well)

DB Bench:
70’sx8
90’sx8
110’sx6
70’sx8

Dips:
BWx15,15
45x10
90x10

Pec Deck/Burpees:
165x10 then 10 burpees
180x10 then 10 burpees
180x10 then 10 burpees

Rolled out after this. It was a good little session. Me and the fiance had to get home and get ready for a dinner triple date thing at this Moroccan food place… it was awesome! Never had Moroccan food before and it was really good.

hit the gym this morning for another low impact cardio session. My legs were feeling tired and sore so I did 10 minutes on the elliptical and 10 more on the bike. Got a good little sweat going and then came home for a big breakfast. Day 3 and going strong.

Hmm Moroccan food <3

Who’s pink toothbrush is that? I have that Pulsar too, same color :stuck_out_tongue:
How’s the wedding deets coming along?

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:
Hmm Moroccan food <3

Who’s pink toothbrush is that? I have that Pulsar too, same color :stuck_out_tongue:
How’s the wedding deets coming along?[/quote]

thats my fiances toothbrush. mines the manly blue one :slight_smile:

So far… havent got much done to be honest lol. We looked at some venues in Lake Tahoe two weeks ago and friday we head up to Seattle to check out some spots up there. After we pick a place things should come together but as of right now there isnt a lot that can be done without a date and venue.

Yeah the moroccan food was delish. I had some seafood special of the day thing. Mahi Mahi and Jumbo Shrimp in this delicious sauce. so good… Ok i’m hungry again just thinking about it

does it ever seem like the more you eat, the hungrier you get?! My roommate is baffled by me putting away 6 whole eggs, twice a day. He is even more stunned to hear that I routinely eat at LEAST 3,500 kcal a day, and then tells me that “chicks don’t dig BBers”

Nice pressing sexy man.

hlss… Yeah I really am the same way. When I eat all the time it just makes me hungrier.

Bug… Thanks big guy. I feel like I’ve been wasting a lot of energy on lower end sets instead of just getting to the big stuff.

Todays Workout

Back

no warm up stuff today. Gym was ridiculously packed so I just jumped right in

Meadows Rows:
2 x 12 warm up
2 plates x 8
2 plates x 8
2 + 25 x 8 (felt these more today than last time. Really tried to squeeze it at the top.)

Dead Stop DB Rows:
110’s x 10
145 x 8, 8 (<-- tried to get a vid of these but I was working out in the outdoor gym and it was too dark. I’m gonna start getting vids up asap)

Wide Grip Pull Up:
BW x 5
25 x 5
45 x 5
70 x 4 drop set BW x max: 14

Stretchers: did these in the duel station thing where you would do cable flys cause the gym was so packed. Did them kneeling.
120 x 12
160 x 12
190 x 12, 12 (<— this was the max and still felt really light. Something weird was going on lol)

HS low iso row:
2pps x 10
3pps x 9, 8

DB Shrugs: hold at the top
3 x 12 @ 110lb DB’s

Pretty good workout. Back was feeling good. Tired though. Didnt have enough carbs today I think. Bout to dominate a 1lb sweet potato and some pork tenderloin!

Nice session sir! Looks just like mine.

Luv

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:

Luv[/quote]

but your back looks so much better than mine. what a rip :slight_smile:

Also…

I’m trying to figure out what I should do for my “inner warrior” try out video? I’ve been checking out the ones on their FB page aaaaaand… Well most of them are absolutely horrible lol. So many bosu ball squats and retarded shit. (you can check out the FB page if you want to laugh a little)

Anyone have some good suggestions? I want to showcase some strength and athleticism but dont have a solid plan on what I want to do yet.

I’ll get a video of my backflip up soon so you guys can check it out.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:

Luv[/quote]

but your back looks so much better than mine. what a rip :)[/quote]

Ha. Come catch a session with me and I’ll show you how to make the best of your back training.

Cuddle session after not included.

[quote]gregron wrote:

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:

Luv[/quote]

but your back looks so much better than mine. what a rip :)[/quote]

Its all that creatinzzz he snorts.

That is how one takes creatinzzz, right?

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
[/quote]

Talk about “what a rip”, I get cuddle sessions after with Bug.
Better luck next time Greg.

You can set up the wedding registry. Gifts!

Put T-Nation on the registry and get all the supplements you want!

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:
Put T-Nation on the registry and get all the supplements you want![/quote]

Amazing idea!!

Looks like everyone is doing Meadow’s Rows now a-days.

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
Ha. Come catch a session with me and I’ll show you how to make the best of your back training.

[/quote]

ahhh it all makes sense now. Its cause you’re from Texas. “Everyones back is bigger in Texas” is how the saying goes right? Something like that

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
Its all that creatinzzz he snorts.

That is how one takes creatinzzz, right?[/quote]

Snorting huh? I’ve been putting it in my socks this whole time… Damn, I’m doing it wrong

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
[/quote]

Talk about “what a rip”, I get cuddle sessions after with Bug.
Better luck next time Greg.

You can set up the wedding registry. Gifts!
[/quote]

total rip off! Thats the key to massive growth… you need a solid PWOS (post work out snuggles)

[quote]gregron wrote:
BreStruction- My usual stroke rate is 22 or 23. I’m using the 2K’s as a warm up so I’m not really pulling as hard as I can. I dont think thats a good idea for a workout starter lol.
[/quote]

nice actually. I wish I could hold a low stroke rate with as much power as you do… someday! carry on :slight_smile: