Bitch and Moan

It burns when I P, and that makes me sad. :frowning:

^^ eats too much protein

… cause I hate society.
I… Fucking… HATE it. Reminds me of that song, Radiohead - Creep.
Everyone is so special, but me. All because I don’t eat like them, I don’t drink or smoke like them, I don’t listen to their music (Pop, I listen to heavy metal and rock), I don’t go to their parties cause I often train late at night. Always the black sheep.

Whey I buy milk from the store near my school and drink it in the school yard during the lunch brake, everyone watching me like I have fucking shit on my head.

[quote]Who_Cares wrote:
… cause I hate society.
Everyone is so special, but me. All because I don’t eat like them, I don’t drink or smoke like them, I don’t listen to their music (Pop, I listen to heavy metal and rock), I don’t go to their parties cause I often train late at night. Always the black sheep.

Whey I buy milk from the store near my school and drink it in the school yard during the lunch brake, everyone watching me like I have fucking shit on my head.[/quote]

DUDE, me too with the milk thing. When I’m walking home, drinking my milk, I have to walk by school when everyone is getting out and they look at me like I’m doing something strange. Its just milk.
And I hate how people think I don’t do anything because I don’t go to parties. I don’t like parties. And hanging out with dumb fuck high school kids who drink alcohol cuz their soooooo cool isn’t my idea of a good time.

I just ate a Southwest grilled chicken salad from McDonalds with a diet Coke on which there were 2 Monopoly game pieces. I need 3 more matching pieces with an orange line on them to win 10,000 dollars.

This means I have to drive by McDondalds several times a day now to buy medium diet Cokes.

[quote]brute_fury wrote:
cromwell2007 wrote:
Still unemployed after 5 months (lay off), starting to have major financial problems. Girlfriend moved 350 miles away 2 months ago. Have lots of fun with PTSD (8 yrs as a marine).Stating to wonder if things “will get better” And your life is hard because of dating and exams?-wait until you hit actual real life boys

…sorry to hear about the ptsd. i pass on some good vibes and karma to you, hope things perk up.[/quote]

Thanks…rant was needed. Feel much better

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
cromwell2007 wrote:
Still unemployed after 5 months (lay off), starting to have major financial problems. Girlfriend moved 350 miles away 2 months ago. Have lots of fun with PTSD (8 yrs as a marine).Stating to wonder if things “will get better” And your life is hard because of dating and exams?-wait until you hit actual real life boys

I’m sorry to hear man. It’s good to be hammered into perspective every now and then though. Fair play.[/quote]

Not to suggest that college and exams are not stressful-been there

I think I’m allergic to my new mascara, ugh, I don’t want to throw it away it has glitter in it! I also think BJJ is going to ruin my shoulders.

[quote]cromwell2007 wrote:
Still unemployed after 5 months (lay off), starting to have major financial problems. Girlfriend moved 350 miles away 2 months ago. Have lots of fun with PTSD (8 yrs as a marine).Stating to wonder if things “will get better” And your life is hard because of dating and exams?-wait until you hit actual real life boys[/quote]

Thanks for fighting for us, but just because you are/were a marine doesn’t make your problems any more or less important than our own, don’t be an asshole.

that we have to be chained to things like work…i think about this when im surrounded by hundreds every morning, all in suits and ties. corporate rat race. never getting to fully enjoy life. sry to sound like a hippie

It’s almost 6.am and I can’t fucking sleep!! In a few hours my angels are gonna sweep the Redsox but I wont be able to watch it cause I don’t have fucking cable!!! and Justin.tv takes out the game pretty quickly. Also, why hasn’t anybody started an “M.L.B playoff” thread??? wtf!!! Why did the girl from Cvs’s reject my offer to go out with me!!! she was flirting with me leaning in very closely, pretty much wanting me to fuck her on the spot. Maybe cause I told her that I didn’t have a car and that we would have to go walking to Carl’s J.R(Hardee’s to those of you living on the east coast, fuck the east coast!!! this is Westcoast y’all!!) damn!! It she was a nice piece of ass. Fuck that bitch!! I hope her and her family burns in hell for not going out with me. Just cause I didn’t have a car??? wtf!!! I mean I know it wasn’t because I.m ugly or anything like that. I’m a very handsome guy,well,thats what my mum says. Why is the media so obsessed with Kate and john goslien??? who the fuck are they??? I’ve never heard of them in my life… Fuck kate and john and fuck all of you aswell!!!

[quote]bluefingas wrote:
Who_Cares wrote:
… cause I hate society.

Whey I buy milk from the store near my school and drink it in the school yard during the lunch brake, everyone watching me like I have fucking shit on my head.

DUDE, me too with the milk thing. When I’m walking home, drinking my milk, I have to walk by school when everyone is getting out and they look at me like I’m doing something strange. Its just milk.
And I hate how people think I don’t do anything because I don’t go to parties. I don’t like parties. And hanging out with dumb fuck high school kids who drink alcohol cuz their soooooo cool isn’t my idea of a good time.

[/quote]

much agreed on the parties, my friends keep wanting me to drink and smoke or hang out with them when they do and its just unappealing to me, me and my unsocial self

[quote]bignate wrote:
bluefingas wrote:
Who_Cares wrote:
… cause I hate society.

much agreed on the parties, my friends keep wanting me to drink and smoke or hang out with them when they do and its just unappealing to me, me and my unsocial self[/quote]

you know guys, you dont have to be unsocial to not drink or smoke, Im in highschool, and theres been many parties where I dont touch a drop of alcohohl, but I still go to flirt with the hot girls and bullshit with al my buddies, trust me, highschool may not be the greatest thing you ever do in your life, but youll enjoy the memories and the friends you make for a long time if you make it the most fun you can for yourelf…and fuck the haters man, you cant let them get you down, just intimidate the shit out of them if your big.

I can honestly say that I dont have much to complain about except I didnt get laid last night and I cant bench squat or deadlift heavy right now because my shoulder, knee, and back is fucked up

my life is boring as fuck
I live in a lost hole
that’s why I started to lift

I lost sight of 95% of my friends. No social life anymore

I am really ugly, never had any girlfriend. never even came close

beside that I consider myself lucky

[quote]brauny96 wrote:
bignate wrote:
bluefingas wrote:
Who_Cares wrote:

I can honestly say that I dont have much to complain about except I didnt get laid last night and I cant bench squat or deadlift heavy because i am a bitch. [/quote]

fixed for accuracy.

Honestly, you don’t need to drink and smoke every time you hang out with your friends. Plus, if they are the type of people who wouldn’t want to hang out with you just because of the fact you don’t drink or smoke, I can probably safely say they’re not the best of friends out there. Sure, I have a bunch of friends who like to get wasted and all that but if I tell them that I don’t want to do it, they understand and don’t nag me about it.

On course with the topic of this thread: My viral primers at the lab I’m interning for are not working :frowning:
Tried three times and that piece of shit DNA still won’t replicate.

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:
. Plus, if they are the type of people who wouldn’t want to hang out with you just because of the fact you don’t drink or smoke, I can probably safely say they’re not the best of friends out there.[/quote]

x2

I don’t talk to a single person from HS or College. I’ve been laid off twice this year. Still unemployed. The Red Sox suck ass. Pat’s are in overtime. And I’m addicted to Farmville on Facebook…FML

But, I was banging out chins at the gym like it was my job today. Didn’t count reps or sets, just chinned until I couldn’t anymore, rested 10-20 seconds, then repeated over and over for 30 mins.

have some friends lose their cars and homes in the floods here in the Philippines. telling them its ok doesnt work. fuck.

I’m stuck in a rut of nothing-ness that is now called my life.
I wake up, go to the gym, and just sit around and “bulk” all day. I occasionally play basketball, but I hate most of the people at my local park so that’s not much help. I only have to go to school once a week, so there isn’t many chances to socialize with girls. I’ve always been bad with girls, but now my love life is non-existant, literally. The chick that I pined for all summer walked out of my life.

And when I was boxing with some friends on Friday, my friend swung at me and hit me with the least padded part of the glove and I’ve had head aches ever since. (I whooped his ass though)
Life sucks.