Bitch and Moan

[quote]bignate wrote:
i probably just fucked up things with a girl i like again yay highschool[/quote]

dont worry about highschool. It means nothing.

ive had the flu for a week. my left arm keeps going numb. ive had this really bad pain in my chest around my heart for months now and the dr said not to worry about it, im worrying now. the well paying job i just got hired for got postponed and or cancelled. well now i feel better.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
I had a random ass nosebleed while I was asleep and woke up this morning in a pool of my own blood, definitely freaked me out for about 10 seconds until I realized what happened. Those sheets are fucked though, ew.[/quote]

DUDE, was your face stuck to the pillow in dried blood when you woke up? Lol, so awesome.

Mine:
Shit flows down hill. I’m far enough down the hill still where I can smell the giant pile building. I’m gonna be swimming in shit come Monday-Tuesday.

I absolutely hate my fucking 2nd job. I work valet at an emergency room and the dirtiest fucking people come in everyday. Their cars are absolutely disgusting. I have pictures on my cell phone I will put on here eventually. For example, one person used their cupholders as ash trays. Completely full of cigarette butts and ashes. Fuck my life.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
I absolutely hate my fucking 2nd job. I work valet at an emergency room and the dirtiest fucking people come in everyday. Their cars are absolutely disgusting. I have pictures on my cell phone I will put on here eventually. For example, one person used their cupholders as ash trays. Completely full of cigarette butts and ashes. Fuck my life. [/quote]

Take a shit in someones back seat.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
StevenF wrote:
I absolutely hate my fucking 2nd job. I work valet at an emergency room and the dirtiest fucking people come in everyday. Their cars are absolutely disgusting. I have pictures on my cell phone I will put on here eventually. For example, one person used their cupholders as ash trays. Completely full of cigarette butts and ashes. Fuck my life.

Take a shit in someones back seat.[/quote]

Imagine that…

You get out of the club, you got a girl with you. Sorta drunk, with a semi because the girl is hot and your obviously going to get dirty later.

You walk over, tip the dude a few bucks, sit in your car, close the door, and BAM the smell just hits you.

You and the girl turn and look in the back seat at the same time to see an 8 inch loaf chilling half on the seat belt clip half on the seat. With 3 corn speckles smiling back at you.

You know that chick isn’t going home with anymore.

Fucking warts. They keep coming back.

I’m ok with not being crazy ripped (yet), but why the fuck can’t I just press a button and get rid of the rest of this extra fat? Fuck. I mean, I’m half way there. Can’t I just have a gimmie on the rest?

On a positive note: I love this diet. Meat, all day every day. Fuck yes.

[quote]Marlind wrote:
I HATE exams and I have one today…DAMNN!!!And Im very very anxious about my education,I want to get into a good University and It’s really important for me to be involved in extracurricular activities and have a high GPA.It is a bit frustrating isn’t it?[/quote]

Just give up. YOu can’t have the best of both worlds. We learned this from the movie, you know which one too.

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:
ive had the flu for a week. my left arm keeps going numb. ive had this really bad pain in my chest around my heart for months now and the dr said not to worry about it, im worrying now. the well paying job i just got hired for got postponed and or cancelled. well now i feel better.[/quote]

Numbness is never good. Your doctor is on crack if he is telling you not to worry. I’m not trying to scare you just web md it man you’ll see.

[quote]itsthenickman wrote:
bluefingas wrote:
I hate how girls say they want a nice guy, then go out with a douchebag.
In my city, the douchebag is usually a wannabe asian gangster or some tight jeans little bitch.

I just found out this nice looking girl that works at a gym I used to frequent has a boyfriend…in prison. [/quote]

Man I hate to be the negative Ned of this thread but CMon man, working at the gym? I work at a gym. Here is what happens. THose girls get about 5 guys each hour who try and hit on them. DO the math. 6 hour shift, that’s at least thirty guys who think they are hot shit because they can bench their bodyweight. SO you’ve got a 1/ 30 chance. It’s your call bro.

[quote]Xab wrote:
I’m ok with not being crazy ripped (yet), quote]

Nice. Good luck man. Stay positive and fuck carbs in the asshole.

I didn’t know emergency rooms had valets.

Fucking itchy rash won’t go away.

Most things I like to complain about in my life are my own fault at some level so I’m just gonna complain about being a clueless retard…

That, and I’m sure a girl I’ve been kinda seeing is just keeping me around 'cos she likes the attention. So last night I told her where to go. I feel strangely mixed about it, like happy that I retained some manhood, but worried that I just threw away a potential relationship with a girl that I’ve had chemistry with since we met(about two years ago).
Such is life, eh…?

Still unemployed after 5 months (lay off), starting to have major financial problems. Girlfriend moved 350 miles away 2 months ago. Have lots of fun with PTSD (8 yrs as a marine).Stating to wonder if things “will get better” And your life is hard because of dating and exams?-wait until you hit actual real life boys

[quote]cromwell2007 wrote:
Still unemployed after 5 months (lay off), starting to have major financial problems. Girlfriend moved 350 miles away 2 months ago. Have lots of fun with PTSD (8 yrs as a marine).Stating to wonder if things “will get better” And your life is hard because of dating and exams?-wait until you hit actual real life boys[/quote]

…sorry to hear about the ptsd. i pass on some good vibes and karma to you, hope things perk up.

My brother won’t call me… hasn’t called in months except once a couple weeks ago, but then I found it was only because my dad was hassling him about it. For all we talked I wish he hadn’t called at all. I miss the guy and he’s being such an asshole. Poop.

[quote]cromwell2007 wrote:
Still unemployed after 5 months (lay off), starting to have major financial problems. Girlfriend moved 350 miles away 2 months ago. Have lots of fun with PTSD (8 yrs as a marine).Stating to wonder if things “will get better” And your life is hard because of dating and exams?-wait until you hit actual real life boys[/quote]

I’m sorry to hear man. It’s good to be hammered into perspective every now and then though. Fair play.

A bitch and moan thread? I thought that’s all the internet was nowadays…