Biros' Road to Leanness

Awesome pull and great job being patient after the 585 pull. 605 is next!

yea man thanks. i didnt know if this was even gunna.move off the floor as the past couple weeks havent been as hard training as usual because of my work schedule.

the biggest thing imo is visualizing the lift. i havent missed a big lift like this yet, because going into it im picturing me lifting it and having no doubt that i can lift it. and honestly, this can be said for all challenges in life. positive mind set and confidence goes a long way

2 Likes

Moved fast as hell, great job. Is this an all time pr for you? Looked like you had another in you

it didnt feel fast at the time lol, and yes that is.

i probably did have another in me, but next time.ill try for more.

did some chest yesterday

bench 315 2x4 325x4 225x15

flat dbs worked up to a set of 120x8

little bit of floor press

taking today off, had to work this AM now gotta go to my real job at 330😪

yesterday did legs–

squat 315x5 335 2x5
leg ext
leg curls
abs
calves

wednesday–

didnt deadlift because i did legs yest and probably would of been eh so did back and bis

bent over rows- 275 3x8
lat pull downs
BB shrugs
curls
abs

deadlifts today

225x5
315x1
405x11
455x8

phew

i cant get the whole video to trim but its 11

I don’t believe it.

2 Likes

lol :joy::rofl:

im also in a deadlift competition with my buddy. he just did 625 so i gotta catch up. a little motivation tho is good for me gives me something to work towards even something small like that gives me a little spark.

Damn. You went from 505 to 600 deadlift fast huh. Definitely following along. If you dont mind me asking, how long did it take you to hit 400 and 500?

cool man! i think it was like 3 months. started end of march and hit them by june. i use to work out when i was like 22ish and my pr was 495 so i think muscle memory plays a huge part.

ive also been dedicated to deadlifting as its my favorite lift. i got long ass arms so my bench isnt as high and ive been working on my squats now more. i took.time to get my form down and now it doesnt hurt my knees at all which is great now.

Still that’s fucking crazy. Keep it up.

thanks bro hope to see ya around

did chest today. matched my pr of 365. went up pretty good.

315x 2,4 325x4 365x1 went for 385 after that and got stuck in the hole about little less than halfway. unfortunately for me my ROM is about 2 feet.

arnold presses
incline flys

So what has been your programming for the past six months? I kind of glanced back and couldn’t make it out.

its a push pull leg, but its not really anything set in stone for exercises. i just try to do a compound lift every session with whatever accessory stuff im feeling to be honest. im probably going to start a real 531 routine soon to switch things up and actually have a real routine.

my job has been demanding too i work 7 days a week so somedays i dont have much energy and just do whatever.

Ok cool. Thanks. How do you decide weights? Just by feel?

i go off of what i did in the last workout. depending on how hard it is ill either go up in weight or shoot for more reps than before.