Biros' Road to Leanness

Awesome pull man congratulations! 600 is around the corner

thanks man maybe next week well see!

thanks bro. like any movement ya gotta start somewhere and work your way up! ive really been working on my triceps to help with the push movements and i think the floor presses have been one of the most beneficial things ive started doing.

I struggle with wanting to look book and getting strong. I feel like my current workout is an ok median to both of those goals. I’ve really been tempted to throw in some supplemental stuff to help my poverty bench, floor press being one of those.

just curious what does your routine look like now?

Started GVT style training but that didn’t last long. I’ve pretty much been doing the same stuff for a long time. I need to mix it up but I don’t want to. I enjoy all the stuff I do and have yet to find a program that I think I could even pretend to enjoy.

whats a long time? as long as your still progressing then you should be fine to keep doing it. You can work a routine for a long time before truely plateuing(sp). if your starting to stall check your diet. thats the main thing for me and ive been slacking. keep at it though man!

1 Like

monday–

press day. kept it short, but intensity was there.

bench- 315x3 325 3x3 def felt like i could of gotten an extra rep on some of these sets.

incline dbs- 120 2x5

flat flys- 35, 55, 35

abs

doesnt seem like a lot but it worked me today. felt strong today surprisingly, as im feeling much better after a strong hangover yest. Saturday was my GFs brothers wedding, and the open bar got me good. have to say tho, the Filets were on point​:+1::+1:

1 Like

Probably 6 months or so essentially the sameish thing. But lifts are still moving up so :man_shrugging:

keep at it then bro! :+1:

1 Like

wednesday- quick workout today

deadz- 455 3x2
lat pull downs
curls

friday–

gunna have a long day at work.tonight so kept it simple today

bench-- 315x1 325 2x3 330 1x3 315 1x4
floor press- 180x10 270x8,4
dips- bw 2x12
abs

yesterday felt like shit. think my daughter may be getting me sick. a little better today but def not feeling great. gotta cook for a party of 90 tonight so that should be fun.

sat–

squats 315 3x5, 2

this was flying up with good form and was going pretty deep. legs felt strong but my stomache wasnt feeling it today, damn vodka.

this is actually from monday forgot to post

deadlifts- 455x3 495x3 515x2. was weird went to do 515 and it barely moved. i said no way i know i can do this. then banged out 2. mind over matter!

bent over rows- 275 3x7
curls-bunch with 40s and 45s
abs

might be missing somethin. work has been kicking my ass and being on 7 days a week my energy levels at the gym havent been what they need to be.

im here now doing chest will post that soon

thurs

bench - 315 probably 10+ reps total

floor press- 270 2x7 180 1x10

abs

saturday–

back &bis

deadz- 455x4,3 this was going up fast and easy which was some good reassurance. havent really lifted heavy in what seems like a while but probably only like 2 weeks.

495x 3,2,1 this was going up good. too. i def could of went heavier but i have to work tonight and dont want to be completely useless.

bent over rows- 275 3x7 this was good, used straps for 2nd and 3rd set. grip was kinda spent from deadlifts

lat pull down- 150 1x10 165 2x8-10 this was counted sets. did sets inbetween deadlifts to stretch out my back

hammer curls-45s working sets 3x6-7

abs

i felt good today. yesterday work wasnt busy so i knew coming in id have energy. working 7 days a week tho is starting to take its toll. best thing about working in a kitchen is being able to eat at night😂

1 Like

sunday–

bench- 315x4 325 2x3 225x13

floor press- 180x8 270x2 lol.

i felt good and energized going into bench, and as soon as i started my second set of floor press it was gone. i need a day off of work😪

monday-

legs

squats 315 2x5 335x3 my form broke down and i just wasnt feeling it. 315x4 after that

leg press- whatever 7 plates is each side 2x8

this was my 2nd set of 315. my depth is def there just feel like my knee travel still goes forward a little too much.

wednesday chest

bench 315 3x3 225x16
incline dbs 75x8 952x8 120 7,5
flat flies 55 3x8
abs

well guys, heres the 600 vid

not bad for being back for just under 7 months.

455x2, 495x2, 545x1, 600x1

after 545 went up pretty good i just said fuck it.

650 next?!

7 Likes