Betrayal: The Autoimmune Solution They're Not Telling You

How many time do we have to cover this?

Try again.

These “studie” are from twenty years ago…

Hilariously, your fucking blog post suports your shitty point of view, but ignores the others point of view expressed on the same FUCKING WEBSITE:
https://www.healthaffairs.org/do/10.1377/hblog20110809.012862/full/

And so on and so forth. I’m sure that’s just propaganda, though.

No, it’s not and if you think that’s the case you’re dumber than I thought.

Stupid as usual. I’m not sure why I expect anything different. I’ll let the physician’s dismantle this one if they feel like wasting more of their time on a clown like you.

1 Like

Clinical trials are tyranny… Are you mentally handicapped? That’s a serious question.

Wasn’t true the first 50 times you wrote it an it still isn’t true. It’s cool, though. I get it. Reading is tough for someone as brain dead as you.

We’ve reach pinnacle Zep lunacy. Lets take stock.

1. You think the gov requiring clinical trials = tyranny
  2. You want single-payer healthcare managed by that same government.
  3. You don’t understand how the FDA and DHHS woudl be even more involved than they are now. Oh right, your fucked up version of “by and for the people” except somehow through a more powerful government that controls your cradle to grave benefits.
  4. You don’t seem to grasp the fact that so many of the things you want would be labeled electives by the all powerful government now in charge of your healthcare.
  5. You can’t math too good. Huge shocker.
  6. You post “studies” while ignoring the other “studies” on the same website.
  7. You think “studies” from 1993 on costs are relevant 25 years later.

Did I miss anything. Talking out your ass about where I stand on things perhaps? Nah, you wouldn’t do that. I’ve only said on here 30x+ how I couldn’t care less if weed is legalized just for fun, but whatever. I’m sure you just read that as I’m anti-weed. I literally couldn’t care less what you put in your body.

Whoops, sorry. Now we’ve reached pinnacle Zep. Please donate your brain to science, real science, when you pass. Human kind will never again have the opportunity to study such intelligence again.

Aaaaaaand that’s one of the main fucking problems. Where they are sourced from DOES matter, how they are used and for what DOES matter, and how someone presents and understands numbers (if they do at all) DOES matter.

There is no usefulness at all in talking about “adult stem cells in general” the way you are. It does not make any scientific sense in this topic, the very basis of which has to do with What, where from, where to, and how.

Kinda like talking about “plain corporations”.

3 Likes

You just don’t get it because you’re a big pharm shill.

2 Likes

One does not “perceive” cancer. They find a tumor. There’s nothing subjective about a malignant tumor.

per·ceive
pərˈsēv/Submit
verb
past tense: perceived; past participle: perceived
interpret or look on (someone or something) in a particular way; regard as.
“if Guy does not perceive himself as disabled, nobody else should”

tu·mor
ˈt(y)o͞omər/Submit
noun
a swelling of a part of the body, generally without inflammation, caused by an abnormal growth of tissue, whether benign or malignant.
synonyms: cancerous growth, malignant growth,

1 Like

Like Tumor’s are like in you mind, brah. Manifestations of your exposure to Big Pharm Propaganda. I’ve got some YouTube video’s you really need to watch. Trust me, I’m super Woke.

1 Like

Is the the singer from SOAD?

I just googled “hippie chakra guy”

Yes SOME of the studies were from over 20 years ago but some were from less than 10. So you want to highlight the older studies without mentioning the newer studies. Par for the course in your ideology. Since the governmental model happens to be more efficient than your “free market” model. A FACT thatb you can’t come to terms with in your 2+2=5 philosophy.

https://www.healthcare-now.org/single-payer-studies/listing-of-single-payer-studies/

More studies on single-payer.

No, it’s not and if you think that’s the case you’re dumber than I thought.

And the brainwashing just continues.

Wasn’t true the first 50 times you wrote it an it still isn’t true. It’s cool, though. I get it. Reading is tough for someone as brain dead as you.

But it was legalized without human clinical trials, Does that not represent a big pothole for you?

1.You think the gov requiring clinical trials = tyranny

If it limits options for the public then yes.

3.You don’t understand how the FDA and DHHS woudl be even more involved than they are now. Oh right, your fucked up version of “by and for the people” except somehow through a more powerful government that controls your cradle to grave benefits.

Another fundamental misunderstanding that your ideology will not allow you to face. It is the government run by the corporations. Something you can’t seem to comprehend.

7.You think “studies” from 1993 on costs are relevant 25 years later.

You purposely ignore more recent studies and focus on older studies to boost your argument. Completely disingenuous. But you have nothing left as Capitalism is eating itself.

Yes, where they are sourced from and how they are used, does matter.

Bottom line is that people with chronic diseases are being helped. It is the pharmaceutical industry that is scared because they cannot monopolize stem cells But I’m sure they are working on it behind the scenes. They don’t want this to get out as it will threaten their billion dollars of profits and that is not allowed. Because this country’s healthcare is run for their profits first.

HB810 passed in Texas. Thank God. But it passed because 2 Texas Senators gave impassioned speechs about how their spouses were treated successfully with it. If these were members of the public, does anyone think this would have passed?

Newest one I saw was 2005. Do you need to get your calculator out? It’s not like a massive government program related to healthcare was written into law in the last 10 year or anything…

This is by far the coolest of your cool stories, bro.

It isn’t. See the link I posted from the site you posted.

The hilarious part is it’s you that’s got the math problem not me. In reality you believe 2+2=3 because you are leaving factors out of your analysis*

*Not your analysis, we all know you’ve never had an original thought in your entire life.

Yes, I’m sure this will be bias free…

Check that, this is your coolest story ever.

Not really because I don’t care if it’s legalized at all. I’ve only said this 51x now.

Read this really slowly. You want SINGLE-PAYER that is administered by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

Zep talking point #57subsection(B)

Oh, you think I actually spend time reading the links you post. That’s adorable.

My personal favorite Zeppy talking point

And one can elect to have a mastectomy without having breast cancer.

So you’re against people using preventative care then? How very by and for the people of you.

Knowing you, you probably believe women elect to have their breasts removed just because. Only women who have a HIGH RISK of getting breast cancer do this as a preventative measure. Derpy McDerperson. In your shitty world view that gets thrown to the back of the line because you want stem cell treatment in your sore shoulder. Hard pass on that one.

Sorry, lady, that’s elective. Your wait time is 5 years.

1 Like

Rearrange, deflect, deflect, deflect.

Yes it does. So stop talking about “general adult stem cells” and start recognizing that it matters in the way you talk too.

1 Like

If people want to have a body part removed it is their prerogative. But it is still an elective and probably unnecessary.

Elective surgery is still just that. If she had cancer in the breast that would be a topic for another discussion.

Stem cells are used to treat chronic/degenerative diseases not just joint issues. Just not in the U.S. because that would take money out of the back pocket of Big Pharma. And we can’t have that. Unless you are of privilege and power, this country is not run for you. You can just go fuck yourself. So much wrong in this country, but they have brainwashed dolts like yourself who just feeds on their propaganda. The love little obeying soldiers like you, who don’t question their motives just subscribe to their 2+2=5 philosophy.

Sorry lady, you can’t afford health insurance. So please just go away and die.

And what about epigenetics?

So why are they not used in the U.S. for chronic disease?

Because they are “unproven”

More like they will take some of the profits of Big Pharma and after all they are more who this “healthcare” system is run for nt the public.

Do you agree with the legalization of medicinal cannabis?

Hey there. I see you post articles from greenmedinfo and you don’t like profits. You’re one of the Pro members aren’t you?

1 Like