Best TV Shows...

BEST SHOW ON TV. Some of the best athletes ever to live are the ones who make it past two of the 4 stages.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Headbanger’s Ball
[/quote]

It’s still on? I haven’t watched since Rikki Rachman was the host.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Prison Break
Rescue Me
Nip/Tuck
House
Family Guy
South Park
Headbanger’s Ball
Man vs Wild
Deadliest Catch
Ice Road Truckers (not as good as ^ but it’s alright)

Anything on History Channel about ancient civilizations[/quote]

Finally something we can agree. Rescue me and Deadliest catch are great shows.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Top Season passes on Tivo:

No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain (I love it when he talks shit about Rachel Ray)

Top Gear (BBCAmerica needs to get of their asses and play more than 5 episodes)

Unbeatable Banzuke

X-Play (Morgan Webb gives me boners)

SpiderMan, Gargoyls, and Iron Man is on Toon Disney at 3am. Iron Man was pretty god damn lame. Now I remember why I always went outside and played after X-men on Saturday mornings.

lol this dude said X-play. I remember watching that show when Adam Sessler hosted it alone. The good old days.[/quote]

I remember back when G4 was TechTV, and before that ZDTV, and X-Play was called GamespotTV. Honestly, I only tune into to see what Morgan is wearing, and 90% of the time I shake my head. Who dresses that woman?

I also forgot to mention RadGirls. Hot chicks throwing poop at each other = teh hot.

Prison Break
Lost
Two-and-a-half Men
Big Bang Theory
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Cold Case (show plays great music, especially the epsiodes with the 80’s themes)
Family Guy
CSI

[quote]p-dubs wrote:

Smallville (beginning to loose interest though)

[/quote]

Me too…but creators and executive producers Al Gough and Miles Millar announced they were leaving the series…which may just be a good thing. The writing sucked this last season. I guess that writer’s strike is fucking up everything.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
p-dubs wrote:

Smallville (beginning to loose interest though)

Me too…but creators and executive producers Al Gough and Miles Millar announced they were leaving the series…which may just be a good thing. The writing sucked this last season. I guess that writer’s strike is fucking up everything.[/quote]

Based on some of the stuff I’ve heard for next season, I’m not too optimistic about it improving at all. The Doomsday as a bartender thing is just ridiculous.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
ty45 wrote:
Regular Gonzalez wrote:
ty45 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
ty45 wrote:
2 and a half men always gets a few chuckles out of me.

The hell is wrong with you. Two and a half men? Seriously.

It’s actually a very funny show. Why don’t you like it? And regards to the “hell is wrong with you” comment, you can go fuck yourself.

Wow, major overreaction.

I can’t stand that show either.

Also WolfBarret, what the hell is wrong with you putting up that avatar. That’s painful just to watch.

I wasn’t angry with what he wrote. I just wrote what I felt the same way he did.

Show should be called “Two and a half turds”. Crap show.

And I changed my avatar to get back at Ty45 for claiming “Two and a half men”. Next you’ll say “Grey’s Anatomy” is good.[/quote]

I claimed 2 and a half men? Claimed it to what? And Grey’s Anatomy is a show I have never watched.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Top Season passes on Tivo:

No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain (I love it when he talks shit about Rachel Ray)

Top Gear (BBCAmerica needs to get of their asses and play more than 5 episodes)

Unbeatable Banzuke

X-Play (Morgan Webb gives me boners)

SpiderMan, Gargoyls, and Iron Man is on Toon Disney at 3am. Iron Man was pretty god damn lame. Now I remember why I always went outside and played after X-men on Saturday mornings.

lol this dude said X-play. I remember watching that show when Adam Sessler hosted it alone. The good old days.

I remember back when G4 was TechTV, and before that ZDTV, and X-Play was called GamespotTV. Honestly, I only tune into to see what Morgan is wearing, and 90% of the time I shake my head. Who dresses that woman?

I also forgot to mention RadGirls. Hot chicks throwing poop at each other = teh hot.

[/quote]

I think she dresses herself. I don’t think she wants to whore herself out. I never liked her. Now Olivia Munn is fine as hell. I don’t care if she’s not a real gamer.

Rad girls was good. I don’t like the poop related stuff, but I like it.

[quote]ty45 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
ty45 wrote:
Regular Gonzalez wrote:
ty45 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
ty45 wrote:

It’s actually a very funny show. Why don’t you like it? And regards to the “hell is wrong with you” comment, you can go fuck yourself.

Wow, major overreaction.

Also WolfBarret, what the hell is wrong with you putting up that avatar. That’s painful just to watch.

I wasn’t angry with what he wrote. I just wrote what I felt the same way he did.

And I changed my avatar to get back at Ty45 for claiming “Two and a half men”. Next you’ll say “Grey’s Anatomy” is good.

I claimed 2 and a half men? Claimed it to what? And Grey’s Anatomy is a show I have never watched.[/quote]

When I say “claim it”, I mean you rep it. Like I walk into a room and say “I represent North Carolina, bitch”. Like that. You claimed it and I’m hatin on you, son. Word bitch!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
ty45 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
ty45 wrote:
Regular Gonzalez wrote:
ty45 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
ty45 wrote:

Wow, major overreaction.

And I changed my avatar to get back at Ty45 for claiming “Two and a half men”. Next you’ll say “Grey’s Anatomy” is good.

I claimed 2 and a half men? Claimed it to what? And Grey’s Anatomy is a show I have never watched.

When I say “claim it”, I mean you rep it. Like I walk into a room and say “I represent North Carolina, bitch”. Like that. You claimed it and I’m hatin on you, son. Word bitch![/quote]

LOL! I said it was a pretty good show. I don’t represent anything except myself. You’re making a big deal because a show you don’t like is enjoyed by another. I am not responding to anymore of your comments and that is my way of hatin’ on you. Word mafucka.

[quote]ty45 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
ty45 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
ty45 wrote:
Regular Gonzalez wrote:
ty45 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
ty45 wrote:

Wow, major overreaction.

When I say “claim it”, I mean you rep it. Like I walk into a room and say “I represent North Carolina, bitch”. Like that. You claimed it and I’m hatin on you, son. Word bitch!

LOL! I said it was a pretty good show. I don’t represent anything except myself. You’re making a big deal because a show you don’t like is enjoyed by another. I am not responding to anymore of your comments and that is my way of hatin’ on you. Word mafucka.[/quote]

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
BEST SHOW ON TV. Some of the best athletes ever to live are the ones who make it past two of the 4 stages. [/quote]

X2