Best Super Bowl XLI Commercial

Just curious to see what everyone’s favorite commercial during the game was.

My favorite was the very first one, the Bud Light commercial, where the 2 guys play paper, rock, scissors for the last Bud Light, and the guy on the right throws a rock at the other guy’s forehead.

The first guy says: I threw paper.

Second guy says: I threw a rock.

Pretty funny to me.

Also, I heard that a guy paid $2.2 million for a 30-second commercial to propose marriage to his girlfriend live during the 3rd quarter commercial breaks. He had already taped the commercial. They were both going to be sitting at home watching the game, and the commercial was supposed to come on, and he had a cam set up on top of the TV to see her reaction live on air, because she had no clue it was going to happen. I didn’t see the commercial, but then again, I wasn’t really watching for it.

Did anyone else hear about this?

what’d the 5 fingers say to the face?!
SLAP!

best commercial was the faceslap one.

I can’t wait to see this invade popular culture.

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
Also, I heard that a guy paid $2.2 million for a 30-second commercial to propose marriage to his girlfriend live during the 3rd quarter commercial breaks. He had already taped the commercial. They were both going to be sitting at home watching the game, and the commercial was supposed to come on, and he had a cam set up on top of the TV to see her reaction live on air, because she had no clue it was going to happen. I didn’t see the commercial, but then again, I wasn’t really watching for it.

Did anyone else hear about this?[/quote]

The world has gone fucking mad.

Gotta be K-Fed. I think I actually like him now.

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:
what’d the 5 fingers say to the face?!
SLAP!

best commercial was the faceslap one.

I can’t wait to see this invade popular culture.[/quote]

Yeah, this has my vote, too.

[quote]MODOK wrote:
I vote for the axe murderer bud commercial…He’s got Bud. BUT HE’S GOT A CHAINSAW! [/quote]

I liked this one, too.

I’m not sure why, but I also liked this Chevy one:

k federline commercial was funny

very clever

the budlight commercials were pointless and a waste of time

I like the block buster one.

[quote]DON D1ESEL wrote:
Gotta be K-Fed. I think I actually like him now.[/quote]

I wouldn’t go so far as to say I like (peanut butter) Federline, but he’s fun to laugh at. This gets my vote.

What? How can you guys forget about the beard combover? Sierra Mist ftw.

The one for the site that helps you get jobs. Specifically the one with the business men in the jungle and pens are flying around like arrows and 5 gallon water bottles flying out of the trees knocking people down. priceless

The beard combover was alright. Honestly, I thought this year’s shit was incredibly bad. GoDaddy just produces the worst ads humanly possible.

None of them could match up to the quality of years past, though. Not one. Last year had the doctor’s zapping the fly and saying it’s dead as the family walked in, and also had that awesome Sprint (or was it Nextel?) commercial where the prick gets hit in the face with the phone twice to demonstrate a phone security system.

I miss Terry Tate.