Best Diet for Teen

I am eighteen years old, low body fat, i weight 160 lb, I have trouble consuming quality food, is there a specific diet I can follow which ensures quality mass? I read the article on massive eating, and i did a search, unfortunately there are numerous diet plans out there and im not sure which one to pick for a clean bulk, i would appreciate if you guys can provide a link or article.

I attached a pic of my self.
BTW i always been a skinny guy with fast metabolism.

Pretty damn easy. Six meals a day the first four consist of thirty to forty grams of protein combined with either fruit or vegetables. The latter part of the day your remaining meals consist of thirty to forty grams of protein combined with healthy fats such as olive oil, nuts like walnuts or almonds, or fish oils which you can get from eating fish like Tuna or Salmon or a high quality fish oil supplement like Flameout.

Do this combined with a good lifting program and you will grow. Two of the meals can be substituted with a high quality MRP like Metabolic Drive. Don’t make it more complicated then it has to be.

Good luck,

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Pretty damn easy. Six meals a day the first four consist of thirty to forty grams of protein combined with either fruit or vegetables. The latter part of the day your remaining meals consist of thirty to forty grams of protein combined with healthy fats such as olive oil, nuts like walnuts or almonds, or fish oils which you can get from eating fish like Tuna or Salmon or a high quality fish oil supplement like Flameout.

Do this combined with a good lifting program and you will grow. Two of the meals can be combined with a high quality MRP like Metabolic Drive. Don’t make it more complicated then it has to be.

Good luck,

D[/quote]

Being his age, the problem is that we make it too complicated for ourselves. I’ve been eating a plan Berardi laid out on one of his DVD’s for the past week with great sucess.

I highly recomend precision nutrition and the first thing you do is watch the DVD’s that come with it. It makes everything super easy with an exact plan for everyone to get used to eating properly, then after adjusting you can easily transition more variety into your eating!

Good luck.

I agree with Dedicated.

Stick to food with some added protein powder. Frequent meals especially. Don’t forget to eat before bed and right after you wake up.

Biggest mistake I made in my teen years was not eating every 2-3 hours.
Get a timer if need be that goes off every 3 hours and ensure that eat when it goes off.

Once these are dead they make a superlative muscle food.

If you can,eat more than six meals a day.
Especially if you’re going to school, you’re going to be up pretty early,so you’ll probably need 7-8 meals.
Just make sure you’re eating enough meals,then add in some shakes if you’d like.

Something like 5 meals,three shakes.
Or maybe 6 meals,2-3 shakes.
TRACK YOUR CALORIES.
I think one of the BIGGEST mistakes skinny newbies make,other than not eating and working out smart,is not tracking their calories.

Get a pad,right down how many calories you have at each meal and then factor in the snacks,and don’t forget to add in a few extra hundred calories on your workout days.

So say you’ve been tracking how much you eat for 2 weeks and haven’t grown.
Say you were eating 4,000.
Now you know how much you NEED.
Then,try adding 500 calories.
Then,once you get bigger,you’ll need more and know how much to add.

Make sure you’re eating enough produce every day so you don’t get sick and miss a few days working out.
Make sure you have a good workout program(If not,pm me).

And eat plenty of carbs.
Brown rice,yams,fruit,vegetables,whole grains,honey,and even pizza on the weekends will help.
Only supplement you need is whey and maybe some creatine.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
Once these are dead they make a superlative muscle food.[/quote]

Or let some of them live and drink the product of their teets!!