Belted Vs. Unbelted

Okay, I understand what everyone’s saying and it all makes sence, but do you guys think I should wear a belt when I squat?

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
Okay, I understand what everyone’s saying and it all makes sence, but do you guys think I should wear a belt when I squat?[/quote]

I think a minimum of two belts should be worn during squatting…one for your lower abs and one for your upper…

feel free to wear additional belts to add even more support…

you could wear a neck belt, knee belts, forehead belt (ever seen a guy slam his head into the bar before a big lift? an upper-head belt could work wonders for safty purposes)…

a chest belt to keep your man-boobs from flopping about during a lift…

you name it and a belt will help protect it…

you can never be too safe!

[quote]DPH wrote:
SWR-1222D wrote:
Okay, I understand what everyone’s saying and it all makes sence, but do you guys think I should wear a belt when I squat?

I think a minimum of two belts should be worn during squatting…one for your lower abs and one for your upper…

you could wear a neck belt, knee belts, forehead belt (ever seen a guy slam his head into the bar before a big lift? an upper-head belt could work wonders for safty purposes)…

you can never be too safe![/quote]

Thanks! That’s just what I wanted to hear!

I don’t understand why everyone else didn’t just tell me what I wanted to hear, instead of their honest oppinions.

[quote]DPH wrote:

you can never be too safe![/quote]

Or hell, just mummify yourself in knee-wraps and use a fork-lift for the actual weight.

“Your Safety is 100% Guaranteed!”