Been a While, First Cycle Help

I picked up a few goodies and need some advice… hgh, test cyp, enan, t400 , & some dbols… Wondering what should I go with for my first cycle & how, can I get some help …Thnxs

Ran out of spoons to feed people with, sorry.

Go do some research. Come back with a proposed plan and then we can help.

I did… Thinking of going 2ius ED, 50mg dbol ED, 200mg Cyo wkly, & wondering what I should stack this with… I have Enan, & T400 sitting around… DECA ?? or maybe tren ?

Been a while for what?

All the research and thas what you came up with huh

Age? Height? Weight? Years of training? Experience with gear?

been a while since I last did a cycle… im 42 189lbs

So it has been a while since your last cycle but, according to the title this is your first cycle? Good job on answering the age and weight now answer the rest.

You should really plan your cycle, THEN buy your drugs accordingly.

Any suggestion you’re given will now have to be fitted to what you have purchased.

While it’s best for all users to do this, you especially a 40+ man should go and get extensive blood work done.

Make sure your liver is in functioning correctly before you pop dbol and lipids, blood pressure and cholesterol are within the normal ranges.

Come on guys, give this guy a break. He’s just looking for some advices.

I went ahead and laid out a proper cycle for you, so you don’t have to even think about it.

300iu’s hgh ED
test cyp 148 mg once per month
all the dbols on the first day (this is called a dbol kickstart. it’s what the pros do.)

now go make some gainz!

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Come on guys, give this guy a break. He’s just looking for some advices.

I went ahead and laid out a proper cycle for you, so you don’t have to even think about it.

300iu’s hgh ED
test cyp 148 mg once per month
all the dbols on the first day (this is called a dbol kickstart. it’s what the pros do.)

now go make some gainz![/quote]

Tried that twice 12 weeks got the gainz but losing all me 20lbs gainz post cycle and me hands now too big scared the shit outta me paps.

Anyone here have tried Bill Robert’s 2 week on 4 weeks off hgh/dbol cycle?