BB.com: Gotta Be Kidding Me...

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
cdh3087 wrote:
A few posts after the Ryan Reynolds, this guy should be shot: "see what you can do here. I wanna look bigger than in this picture. But natural with abs, etc bigger arms and lats and chest and shoulders. see what you can do I need something to motivate me and give me a new goal. Thanks brah.

oh try to make it look as natural as possible. I wanna see what I could potentially train for"

WTFF!>!?! Someone should be shot.

dude i went around their Misc section, fucking painful to watch its like a cheap imitation of 4chan. its probaly all the same people from that site anyway since its not like anyone on BBing.com is actually big.

fucking waste.[/quote]

Of what?

[quote]asusvenus wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
cdh3087 wrote:
A few posts after the Ryan Reynolds, this guy should be shot: "see what you can do here. I wanna look bigger than in this picture. But natural with abs, etc bigger arms and lats and chest and shoulders. see what you can do I need something to motivate me and give me a new goal. Thanks brah.

oh try to make it look as natural as possible. I wanna see what I could potentially train for"

dude i went around their Misc section, fucking painful to watch its like a cheap imitation of 4chan. its probaly all the same people from that site anyway since its not like anyone on BBing.com is actually big.

fucking waste.

Of what?
[/quote]

Live only dates intelligent men.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:

Live only dates intelligent men.[/quote]

Ouh serial?!

“Testicularity is the last vanguard of civilization; what ties us to nature, what makes us want to excel, what makes us want to discover, invent, and conquer. Don’t let your balls go the way of the appendix.” -TC Luoma

Some dude’s sig. I got a sparkle of hope when I saw a guy on bb.com have a TC sig.

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:
“Testicularity is the last vanguard of civilization; what ties us to nature, what makes us want to excel, what makes us want to discover, invent, and conquer. Don’t let your balls go the way of the appendix.” -TC Luoma

Some dude’s sig. I got a sparkle of hope when I saw a guy on bb.com have a TC sig.[/quote]

Yeah I know, he probably made that profile just to fuck with them.

That is some creepy shit.

Hoooray!

I can be beautiful too!

[quote]1porsche wrote:
That is some creepy shit.[/quote]

Right on! And that’s just Nominal Prospect.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
asusvenus wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
cdh3087 wrote:

fucking waste.

Of what?

Live only dates intelligent men.[/quote]

i can beat you up.

Vicomte wrote:
asusvenus wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
cdh3087 wrote:
fucking waste.

Of what?

i can beat you up.[/quote]

Do I sense overcompensation of homoerotic tendencies?

[quote]asusvenus wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Vicomte wrote:
asusvenus wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
cdh3087 wrote:
fucking waste.

Of what?

i can beat you up.

Do I sense overcompensation of homo erotic tendencies?

[/quote]

yes, you do.

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
Still true, what I wrote.[/quote]

Hmmmm.Still true what you wrote, it is? No longer posting here are you, yet post still you do. Post or post not… there is no try.

The funny thing is …everyone keeps trashing BB.com. Why do people keep going back there?
We wouldn’t have threads like this if people weren’t going there and reading the site.

Everyday there is a post about some sucky bb.com post. I think we give that site too much press over here. Don’t go there, don’t post about it. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

I wasted 2 years of my life following bb.com garbage only to end up at a ripped 6’ 138!

Fuck bb.com.

ive never read a serious post on BBing.com

ive used their store and thats it.

only shit ive read is retarded shit people hotlinked like some kid who drove around blasting his subs with his shirt off in the winter and wrote how everyone was staring at how jacked he was. i think it was called “ask a dude who just had everyone stare at my jacked body anything”

[quote]roybot wrote:
Nominal Prospect wrote:
Still true, what I wrote.

Hmmmm.Still true what you wrote, it is? No longer posting here are you, yet post still you do. Post or post not… there is no try.[/quote]

If Yoda were around now, he’d be a T-Nation member. For sho.

[quote]roybot wrote:
Nominal Prospect wrote:

Hmmmm.Still true what you wrote, it is? No longer posting here are you, yet post still you do. Post or post not… there is no try.[/quote]

Hahahaha, awesome. I read nominal’s sentence twice when I saw it. Still lost it reading what you wrote. Well done.

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
roybot wrote:
Nominal Prospect wrote:

Hmmmm.Still true what you wrote, it is? No longer posting here are you, yet post still you do. Post or post not… there is no try.

If Yoda were around now, he’d be a T-Nation member. For sho.[/quote]

The force is strong with this one.

only shit ive read is retarded shit people hotlinked like some kid who drove around blasting his subs with his shirt off in the winter and wrote how everyone was staring at how jacked he was. i think it was called “ask a dude who just had everyone stare at my jacked body anything”[/quote]
LOL that’s fucking awesome…

only shit ive read is retarded shit people hotlinked like some kid who drove around blasting his subs with his shirt off in the winter and wrote how everyone was staring at how jacked he was. i think it was called “ask a dude who just had everyone stare at my jacked body anything”[/quote]

when I do that I also have a gallon of water in my hand brah.