BB.com: Gotta Be Kidding Me...

creepy and pathetic

unreal…and not a single one looked realistic

haha wow

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
Ah, so there’s a traitor in our midst.[/quote]

The traitor was none other than al shades himself, A.K.A the uber troll nominal prospect!

A few posts after the Ryan Reynolds, this guy should be shot: "see what you can do here. I wanna look bigger than in this picture. But natural with abs, etc bigger arms and lats and chest and shoulders. see what you can do I need something to motivate me and give me a new goal. Thanks brah.

oh try to make it look as natural as possible. I wanna see what I could potentially train for"

WTFF!>!?! Someone should be shot.

… Thanks Brah…

[quote]aussie101 wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Ah, so there’s a traitor in our midst.

The traitor was none other than al shades himself, A.K.A the uber troll nominal prospect![/quote]

bwhahahahha it actually is him. What a troll.

[quote]aussie101 wrote:
That One Guy wrote:
Ah, so there’s a traitor in our midst.

The traitor was none other than al shades himself, A.K.A the uber troll nominal prospect![/quote]

When it comes to stupidity, you people outclass the sixteen your olds on BB.com any day of the week.

And you always have. That’s why I post there, not here (any longer).

Hmm some of you big guys should seriously photoshop THEIR weak ass bodies on yours and post them there…

(I won’t be, cause I myself am a weakass, for now)

Hilarious. But it can by any worse than at getbig.com or flex.

[quote]2-SCOOPS wrote:
all i gotta say is GAY![/quote]

Exactly what I thought! I mean a guy wasting his time photoshoping dudes’ half naked pics…sounds gay to me. (sure nothing wrong with that…)

He gave one guy on the first page gyno.

I thought that was funny.

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
aussie101 wrote:
That One Guy wrote:

When it comes to stupidity, you people outclass the sixteen your olds on BB.com any day of the week.

And you always have. That’s why I post there, not here (any longer).[/quote]

“Sixteen YOUR olds?”

I’m 17 btw… 18 in 2 weeks though… Shoop da whoop!(Just felt like saying)

Hmm… I’m being kinda lame for pointing that out. However when calling other people stupid, you better not look like an idiot while doing it.

Is this intentional or unintentional?

I’m laughing at him or you. Pick one.

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
asusvenus wrote: However when calling other people stupid, you better don’t look like an idiot while doing it.

[/quote]

Damn, beat me to it. :frowning:

[quote]Vicomte wrote:
asusvenus wrote: However when calling other people stupid, you better not look like an idiot while doing it.

[/quote]

Fuck, I somehow knew it would backfire.

I’m going to pick me.

FML.

Fixed it btw^^

Yeah, not the best time to make a typo. Oh, well. Still true, what I wrote.

Ahhh the old abuse of the clone tool on photoshop! That was a fun summer learning to make photos of all the girls i know boobs bigger thank god for facebook! but this is just a too homoerotic even for me and slightly sacrilegious!

On a more serious note how do we know all the pictures in flex especially all the crappy get ripped quick pills aren’t done like this? You can see it in bigger stronger faster documentry, even King Leonidis had his abs extra ripped and touched up in the posters!!

[quote]cdh3087 wrote:
A few posts after the Ryan Reynolds, this guy should be shot: "see what you can do here. I wanna look bigger than in this picture. But natural with abs, etc bigger arms and lats and chest and shoulders. see what you can do I need something to motivate me and give me a new goal. Thanks brah.

oh try to make it look as natural as possible. I wanna see what I could potentially train for"

WTFF!>!?! Someone should be shot.[/quote]

dude i went around their Misc section, fucking painful to watch its like a cheap imitation of 4chan. its probaly all the same people from that site anyway since its not like anyone on BBing.com is actually big.

fucking waste.