Australian Lifters, Harris Belts?

Has anyone got much to say for or against the Harris Stability Systems belts? I’ve currently got a 10 mm Inzer Forever double prong but I’m considering getting a lever belt because I should really have listened to the advice I was given and bought a lever belt in the first place.

However, as my fellow Aussies will know Inzer and Titan belts can be pretty hard to get here what with the import time and the fact that they sell super fast once they get here.

I’ve seen a few guys use them at the two meets I’ve been at, but I was hoping someone has had a chance to compare the Harris belts to Inzer in particular.

If I go ahead and get one from Harris, this is what I’m looking at

harrisstabilitysystems.com.au/index.php/belts/product/51-13mm-orange-amp-black-powerlifting-lever-belt

[quote]MarkKO wrote:
Has anyone got much to say for or against the Harris Stability Systems belts? I’ve currently got a 10 mm Inzer Forever double prong but I’m considering getting a lever belt because I should really have listened to the advice I was given and bought a lever belt in the first place.

However, as my fellow Aussies will know Inzer and Titan belts can be pretty hard to get here what with the import time and the fact that they sell super fast once they get here.

I’ve seen a few guys use them at the two meets I’ve been at, but I was hoping someone has had a chance to compare the Harris belts to Inzer in particular.

If I go ahead and get one from Harris, this is what I’m looking at

harrisstabilitysystems.com.au/index.php/belts/product/51-13mm-orange-amp-black-powerlifting-lever-belt[/quote]

Having been born a Kiwi and lived in Sydney also, I’ve owned two Harris belts over the years. They are equally as good as a Toro or Inzer, and for the price, you cannot complain because I’m sure the Inzers will be pretty high once they reach the shelves in Oz.

Awesome to hear, thanks! I’ll get a 13 mm lever one in a few months. They’re pretty much three quarters of the price of an Inzer, and without the months long wait.