Aspiration

[quote]Bauber wrote:
Haha well if it Ain’t broke don’t fix it as my granddad always used to say.
[/quote]

Wow, even Pappy juiced? :slight_smile:

I asp each and every time. Must have pinned 200+ times and never got blood when I asp. I did get a runner once.

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
Push until you get a bead of oil at the tip of the syringe, this will lube it on the way in (lol). If your bruises are tiny purple circles thats normally what it is. [/quote]
So… I’m the only one getting some bruises? Damn! I use 25g and lube it, baby. About 40% of the injection in glutes and ventro will be visible for a few days. Nothing major mind you, but still visible to anyone “in the know”. No girls have ever asked about it though. I’d rather have no marks of course.

I’ve had gear go IV before. Nothing like hard coughing and sharp tingling sensations all over your body.

Of topic, but maybe it’s just me but I get a little turned on when theBeth posts in the steroid section. Huh? Anyone??

[quote]Ned wrote:
LARGE you are my friend!

Curious as to how you do it. One handed? I’m sure ill stir the shit out of it the first few tries but i could probably figure it out if thats way to get it done. My quads get sick of me. [/quote]

Yes sir, one handed. Takes a little practice, but it’s pretty easy. For delta the best way is to sit down and lean over a little IMO.

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:
I asp each and every time. Must have pinned 200+ times and never got blood when I asp. I did get a runner once.[/quote]

Haha Pappy didnt juice to my knowledge. He was a WW2 vet and a lifer. Tough as iron shit.

I have gotten runners, had blood squirt a good 7 feet and gotten blood a handful of times. Of course I’ve done far more than 200 pins lol

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I’ve had gear go IV before. Nothing like hard coughing and sharp tingling sensations all over your body.

Of topic, but maybe it’s just me but I get a little turned on when theBeth posts in the steroid section. Huh? Anyone??[/quote]

Me too nothing like sweating profusely, feeling hot needles all over your body, coughing to death, and feeling like you are going to die.

It is pretty damn hot!

[quote]Bauber wrote:

I asp each and every time. Must have pinned 200+ times and never got blood when I asp. I did get a runner once.[/quote]

Haha Pappy didnt juice to my knowledge. He was a WW2 vet and a lifer. Tough as iron shit.

I have gotten runners, had blood squirt a good 7 feet and gotten blood a handful of times. Of course I’ve done far more than 200 pins lol[/quote]

Thank God for people like him, they are the reason we have what we got!

I do it all the time since I pin my quads… I’ve pulled back some blood a few times, not very often. Glad I did too. The only thing I dont like about aspirating is pulling back just to see a tiny little air bubble… but i want to make sure I’m IM and not IV! lol

[quote]Bauber wrote:

I have gotten runners, had blood squirt a good 7 feet and gotten blood a handful of times. Of course I’ve done far more than 200 pins lol[/quote]

Thank God for people like him, they are the reason we have what we got![/quote]

Amen!

Those ww2 guys are tough as shit! My Grandfather was a Marine. An island hopper. He’s in his 90’s now and still one tough SOB for being 90. Went to coffee with him the other day, He gets in an argument with a guy about 40 some years younger than him. He then proceeds to tell the guy " If i was 10 years younger I’d have already shut you up cause i would have kicked the shit out of you by now" I just bust out laughing, the guy just walks away. I love those old tough SOB’s who had saw it all and then some by the time they were 20 years old. Nothing in life has intimidated a damn one of them since.

Well shit I nicked a vein thought I aspirated and didn’t see blood injected 2 cc’s in my glute but couldnt finish the rest as I got fucking sweating and had trouble breathing. Sat down waited it out and finished the last .5cc’s in my quad.

Guess I will be aspirating always haha. But seriously I am having difficulty understanding how much pressure needs to be applied when aspirating and how much the plunger should move back etc. Cause when i do it doesn’t even fucking move.

^ very littlepressure. The blood will shoot in to the oil with just the lightest pull. If you see even a tiny vacuum bubble form in the base of the syringe, you’re good to go.

^ very littlepressure. The blood will shoot in to the oil with just the lightest pull. If you see even a tiny vacuum bubble form in the base of the syringe, you’re good to go. [/quote]

So then the plunger technically doesn’t even move to an extent? Just the pressure is enough to suck up blood? I did that when I did my glute however I still got the symptoms of oil going into one. And when I pulled out the needle some blood came out as well. Fucking confuseddd.

[quote]optheta wrote:

^ very littlepressure. The blood will shoot in to the oil with just the lightest pull. If you see even a tiny vacuum bubble form in the base of the syringe, you’re good to go. [/quote]

So then the plunger technically doesn’t even move to an extent? Just the pressure is enough to suck up blood? I did that when I did my glute however I still got the symptoms of oil going into one. And when I pulled out the needle some blood came out as well. Fucking confuseddd.[/quote]

I can promise you more than likely didn’t get a whole 2 cc’s in the vein. More than likely you just barely passed through it or nicked one and a smaller amount leaked into your vein. Or after aspirating you were very close to a vein and through a little movement went into one.

I could be wrong, but even a tiny amount can make you cough hard for quite some time and 2 cc’s you would be coughing yourself blue for about 30 mins.

[quote]optheta wrote:

So then the plunger technically doesn’t even move to an extent? Just the pressure is enough to suck up blood? I did that when I did my glute however I still got the symptoms of oil going into one. And when I pulled out the needle some blood came out as well. Fucking confuseddd.[/quote]
Yeah it takes very little pulling back to get the air bubbles.

When I use a 1cc syringe instead of a 3cc one though, I can’t really aspirate for some reason.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

I can promise you more than likely didn’t get a whole 2 cc’s in the vein. More than likely you just barely passed through it or nicked one and a smaller amount leaked into your vein. Or after aspirating you were very close to a vein and through a little movement went into one.

I could be wrong, but even a tiny amount can make you cough hard for quite some time and 2 cc’s you would be coughing yourself blue for about 30 mins.[/quote]

Ohh I knew that. So i guess situations like that, are unavoidable?

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

I could be wrong, but even a tiny amount can make you cough hard for quite some time and 2 cc’s you would be coughing yourself blue for about 30 mins.[/quote]

Ohh I knew that. So i guess situations like that, are unavoidable?[/quote]

It happens from time to time. Given enough injections over time - I would say it is unavoidable at some point.