ARA Test, Info Please

NOthing is worse then a woman scorned.

I do hear ya bushido about the whole trust thing and I couldn’t agree more. If a clear concious is key if you expect a relationship to work. STILL I’ve met some people who, despite being great people who have fairly open minds in regaurds to what others do with their body, are ABOSOLUTE DIPSHITS when it comes to juice use. I don’t blame it on them entirely, but that’s not the issue. Lulu might be cool, and from the sound of things bush you got a solid litttle lady there too. Still you know that chronic be making me paranoid and shit!

Good job bush, good job :slight_smile:

I think with the current state of affairs, it would be best to keep public aas conversations on the low. I mean we’re talking about your freedom here, and no matter how much you think you know someone, they can turn on you instantly.
As for your girl knowing, that was never a concern for me…On our first date she asked me how long I had been taking steroids and I told her I was clean. She said bullshit, how many natural bbers are 250lbs. at 5% fat…I had to be up front with her after she had the guts to say that to someone she just met:)

MK

Lulu great to see you doing a bit of research on the topic before anything else, always wise to know what you are on about, particulary in touchy subject matter, this site is a great place to learn about testosterone and in particular how to saftly use it. if you can track it down i also recommend reading “heroes, Rogues and Lovers: testosterone and behaviour” by James McBride Dabbs, i found it well written and interesting with the bonus of being based on scientific research and therefore (hopefully) unbiased.