ARA Test, Info Please

I accidentally discovered a vial Of ARA test at my boyfriends house. I’m sure I was not meant to see it, and I didn’t say anything because I don’t want to over react to something I know nothing about.

Can you guys give me some info on this stuff? What side effects are there (other than the increased sex drive, which I’ve already experienced:))? It freaked me out a bit to find it, even more that he thought it necessary to keep it a secret from me.

Thanks for any info!

ara test is a blend of Test of Enanthate
200mg and Propionate 50mg…
Test E is a slow acting test and prop is
very fast acting…

This may be more than you want to know…

Pharmaceutical Name: Testosterone (as Enanthate)
Chemical structure: 4-androstene-3-one,17beta-ol
Molecular weight of base: 288.429
Molecular weight of ester: 130.1864 (enanthoic acid, 7 carbons)

Effective dose: 250-1000 mg/week
Average Street-price: $10-20 per ml (200/250 mg/ml vials)
Available Doses: 50, 100, 180, 200 or 250 mg/ml

Like testosterone cypionate, enanthate is a single-ester and long-acting form of the base steroid testosterone. To me, its slightly better value for money than the aforementioned because its ester is only 7 instead of 8 carbons in length. Where that doesn’t really change much in terms of release and blood concentration for users who inject on a weekly basis, that does mean that less of the weight is ester and more of it is testosterone.

When taking an amount of an esterified steroid, that amount in terms of weight is a combination of the ester and the steroid. Naturally the longer the ester is, the more of the weight it takes up. So its safe to state that 500 mg of enanthate contains more testosterone than does 500 mg of cypionate. Not that this slight difference will be noted on a weekly pattern really, but its enough for me to give it a slight edge if given the choice.

Although, as stated with cypionate, your choice between enanthate and cypionate is best based on availability. These are a much better choice than sustanon 250 or omnadren, which are blends of different testosterone esters, due to their irregular release. Nonetheless these versions still appear to be more popular with most users for some reason. Before you compare these to shorter esters under the pretense that even more of the weight would be testosterone, for bulking purposes the release pattern and injection pattern of an enanthate or cypionate is more fitting than that of say, a propionate ester. Enanthate and cypionate are very close in those terms, hence the comparison is possible.

Main >> Articles >> Supplements >> In Depth Testosterone Enanthate Profile!

Testosterone is the prime male androgen in the body, and as such still the best possible mass builder in the world. It has a high risk of side-effects because it readily converts to a more androgenic form (DHT) in androgen responsive tissues.

By: Big Cat

Testosterone Enanthate

NOTICE: This information is for entertainment purposes ONLY!

Full profiles on each individual steroid are here.

Molecular weight of ester: 130.1864 (enanthoic acid, 7 carbons)

Average Street-price: $10-20 per ml (200/250 mg/ml vials)
Available Doses: 50, 100, 180, 200 or 250 mg/ml

Brands & Products:

Brovel Delatestryl (MX) 200 mg/ml
Testosterona 200 (MX) 200 mg/ml
BTG Delatestryl (US) 200 mg/ml
Galenika/Hemofarm Testosteron-Depo (YU,HU) 10,100 or 250 mg/ml
Jenapharm Testosteron-Depot (G,BG) 250 mg/ml
Loeffler Testoenan L/A (MX) 250 mg/ml
Polfa Testosterone Prolongatum (PL,BG) 100 mg/ml
Rotexmedica Testosteron-Depot (G) 250 mg/ml
Schering Testoviron Depot (B) 100 mg/ml
Testoviron Depot (G,A,B,CH,DK,ES,GR,PL,S,Thailand,Columbia, Dominican Rep, Paraguay,Uruguay) 250 mg/ml
Primoteston Depot (GB,Mexico, FL) 250 mg/ml
Primoteston Depot (NO) 100 or 180 mg/ml
Teskoku Hormone Enarmon-Depot (J) 200 mg/ml
Theramex Testosteron Heptylate Theramex (FR) 50,100 or 250 mg/ml
Tornel Testosterone 200 Depot (MX) 200 mg/ml

Characteristics:

Testosterone is the prime male androgen in the body, and as such still the best possible mass builder in the world. It has a high risk of side-effects because it readily converts to a more androgenic form (DHT) in androgen responsive tissues and forms estrogen quite easily. But these characteristics also provide it with its extreme anabolic tendencies.

On the one hand estrogen increases growth hormone output, glucose utilization, improves immunity and upgrades the androgen receptor, while on the other hand a testosterone/DHT combination is extremely potent at activating the androgen receptor and eliciting major strength and size gains. While not always the most visually appealing result, there is no steroid on earth that packs on mass like testosterone does.

Like testosterone cypionate, enanthate is a single-ester and long-acting form of the base steroid testosterone. To me, its slightly better value for money than the aforementioned because its ester is only 7 instead of 8 carbons in length.

Where that doesn’t really change much in terms of release and blood concentration for users who inject on a weekly basis, that does mean that less of the weight is ester and more of it is testosterone. When taking an amount of an esterified steroid, that amount in terms of weight is a combination of the ester and the steroid. Naturally the longer the ester is, the more of the weight it takes up. So its safe to state that 500 mg of enanthate contains more testosterone than does 500 mg of cypionate.

Not that this slight difference will be noted on a weekly pattern really, but its enough for me to give it a slight edge if given the choice. Although, as stated with cypionate, your choice between enanthate and cypionate is best based on availability. These are a much better choice than sustanon 250 or omnadren, which are blends of different testosterone esters, due to their irregular release. Nonetheless these versions still appear to be more popular with most users for some reason.

Before you compare these to shorter esters under the pretense that even more of the weight would be testosterone, for bulking purposes the release pattern and injection pattern of an enanthate or cypionate is more fitting than that of say, a propionate ester. Enanthate and cypionate are very close in those terms, hence the comparison is possible.

A long-acting testosterone ester may be the best for all your mass-building needs, but its not an easy product to use. Because of the extreme length of action (3-4 weeks) one cannot easily solve occurring problems by simply discontinuing the product, as it will continue to act and aggravate side-effects over extended periods of time. In regards to damage control and post-cycle therapy, some familiarity with the use of ancillary drugs is required prior to using a long-acting testosterone product.

Nolvadex and Proviron will come in very handy in such cases and post-cycle HCG and clomid or Nolvadex will be required as well to help restore natural testosterone. Frequency of side-effects is probably highest with this type of product.

While most will tell you it’s a waste to not use testosterone, as it will take ages longer to build proper mass, these are all points to take into consideration. Testosterone is a product that is heavily used by beginners and veterans alike and justly so. Those who fear they may never understand the proper use of ancillary drugs, may want to suck it up and invest in some propionate or suspension testosterones instead.

These are much shorter acting and easier to control, but they do need to be injected once every two days, whereas this type of ester will impart great gains with a single weekly injection. Something to keep in mind.

Pharmaceutical Name: Testosterone (as Propionate)
Molecular weight of ester: 74.0792 (propionic acid, 3 carbons)

Effective dose: 50-100 mg every two days
Average Street-price: $5-15 per 50 mg
Available Doses: 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100 mg/ml

TThis is an esterified form of the base steroid steroid testosterone, much like enanthate, cypionate and sustanon 250. It’s a superlipophillic, oil-based injectable that slows the release of the steroid into the blood stream. But compared to enanthate and cypionate, propionate is a very short ester and is still released quite fast.

As such more frequent injections are needed. Levels will peak after 24-36 hours and begin tapering from there on out, making the longest possible time-span between injections, at least or proper results, about 3 days. Most athletes will opt to inject 50-100 mg every day to every other day.

It’s not the most user-friendly steroid of them all. Frequent injections can be painful to begin with, to a point where users will begin scouting for different locations to stick the needle, in order to not aggravate the same spots all the time. To make matters worse, its not that pleasant to inject either. The injection-site can become irritated and swell, and sometimes give incredible itches or soreness when touched.

All these factors combined, you can see that this is the best form of testosterone to start off on for most beginners. And still. As discussed with enanthate and cypionate, a long-acting ester requires some skill with ancillary drugs and familiarity with post-cycle protocol since simple discontinuation will not put a halt to all problems. In that aspect, for those who do not master ancillaries and post-cycle therapy, propionate is perhaps a better product to start off with. Levels of androgens and estrogens will drop within 2-4 days of discontinuation, effectively halting or reducing any occurring side-effects.

Nonetheless, this is a testosterone with a high risk of side-effects (the characteristics of testosterone do not change despite the ester, which is just a carrier) so the use of Nolvadex/proviron/Arimidex and so forth is highly advised if you plan to see a cycle through.

What is of note with propionate, is that users have successfully incorporated it into cutting cycles as well. Especially people who tend to lose a lot of mass normally during extreme diet phases find this useful. By injecting every two or three days and using only 50-75 mg each time, no notable water builds up (or at least none that can’t be fixed with proviron, arimidex or winstrol) and no fat is deposited, thus allowing a user to stay relatively lean.

So this type of testosterone can be used to keep gaining or retaining mass until 2-3 weeks out of contest time with relatively little difficulty. Although most will choose to add Proviron (50-100 mg/day) out of precaution. Its best use is of course still in bulking phases to pack on mass. Testosterone is not the king of the hill of all mass-builders for nothing.

On the American black market propionate is not an extremely available item, its most popular in Europe, where its use is more wide-spread than that of the long-acting esters. Its nonetheless a desired item almost anywhere in the world because it’s a very controllable form of what is no doubt the most powerful steroid ever. The cost is quite high too, easily running 2 to 3 times more for a weekly dose than enanthate, cypionate or sustanon 250.

ara test is a blend of Test of Enanthate
200mg and Propionate 50mg…
Test E is a slow acting test and prop is
very fast acting…

This may be more than you want to know…

Like testosterone cypionate, enanthate is a single-ester and long-acting form of the base steroid testosterone. To me, its slightly better value for money than the aforementioned because its ester is only 7 instead of 8 carbons in length. Where that doesn’t really change much in terms of release and blood concentration for users who inject on a weekly basis, that does mean that less of the weight is ester and more of it is testosterone.

When taking an amount of an esterified steroid, that amount in terms of weight is a combination of the ester and the steroid. Naturally the longer the ester is, the more of the weight it takes up. So its safe to state that 500 mg of enanthate contains more testosterone than does 500 mg of cypionate. Not that this slight difference will be noted on a weekly pattern really, but its enough for me to give it a slight edge if given the choice. Although, as stated with cypionate, your choice between enanthate and cypionate is best based on availability. These are a much better choice than sustanon 250 or omnadren, which are blends of different testosterone esters, due to their irregular release.

Nonetheless these versions still appear to be more popular with most users for some reason. Before you compare these to shorter esters under the pretense that even more of the weight would be testosterone, for bulking purposes the release pattern and injection pattern of an enanthate or cypionate is more fitting than that of say, a propionate ester. Enanthate and cypionate are very close in those terms, hence the comparison is possible.

Pharmaceutical Name: Testosterone (as Propionate)

Effective dose: 50-100 mg every two days

TThis is an esterified form of the base steroid steroid testosterone, much like enanthate, cypionate and sustanon 250. It’s a superlipophillic, oil-based injectable that slows the release of the steroid into the blood stream. But compared to enanthate and cypionate, propionate is a very short ester and is still released quite fast.

As such more frequent injections are needed. Levels will peak after 24-36 hours and begin tapering from there on out, making the longest possible time-span between injections, at least or proper results, about 3 days. Most athletes will opt to inject 50-100 mg every day to every other day.

It’s not the most user-friendly steroid of them all. Frequent injections can be painful to begin with, to a point where users will begin scouting for different locations to stick the needle, in order to not aggravate the same spots all the time. To make matters worse, its not that pleasant to inject either. The injection-site can become irritated and swell, and sometimes give incredible itches or soreness when touched.

All these factors combined, you can see that this is the best form of testosterone to start off on for most beginners. And still. As discussed with enanthate and cypionate, a long-acting ester requires some skill with ancillary drugs and familiarity with post-cycle protocol since simple discontinuation will not put a halt to all problems. In that aspect, for those who do not master ancillaries and post-cycle therapy, propionate is perhaps a better product to start off with.

Levels of androgens and estrogens will drop within 2-4 days of discontinuation, effectively halting or reducing any occurring side-effects. Nonetheless, this is a testosterone with a high risk of side-effects (the characteristics of testosterone do not change despite the ester, which is just a carrier) so the use of Nolvadex/proviron/Arimidex and so forth is highly advised if you plan to see a cycle through.

What is of note with propionate, is that users have successfully incorporated it into cutting cycles as well. Especially people who tend to lose a lot of mass normally during extreme diet phases find this useful. By injecting every two or three days and using only 50-75 mg each time, no notable water builds up (or at least none that can’t be fixed with proviron, arimidex or winstrol) and no fat is deposited, thus allowing a user to stay relatively lean.

So this type of testosterone can be used to keep gaining or retaining mass until 2-3 weeks out of contest time with relatively little difficulty. Although most will choose to add Proviron (50-100 mg/day) out of precaution. Its best use is of course still in bulking phases to pack on mass. Testosterone is not the king of the hill of all mass-builders for nothing.

On the American black market propionate is not an extremely available item, its most popular in Europe, where its use is more wide-spread than that of the long-acting esters. Its nonetheless a desired item almost anywhere in the world because it’s a very controllable form of what is no doubt the most powerful steroid ever. The cost is quite high too, easily running 2 to 3 times more for a weekly dose than enanthate, cypionate or sustanon 250.

Now, if you only found one that is not
going to enough for a cycle…its only
10ml…he would require 2ml a week on
an average cycle and he would need to a
cycle for 10 to 12 weeks.
If he is running a cycle with one…
…point him here so he can get some
good advice about cycles and what he needs…

everything bushboy said…and it may also accelerate male pattern baldness.

Thank you everyone for the info so far. Not quite sure what to do from here- wait for him to tell me and just sit tight or have a little chat.
Just as a side note, I found a web site that claims using Testosterone to fight male depression… My b/f tends toward depression and since he’s been using, I’ve noticed a change for the better in his overall attitude.

SO what about addictiveness? What happens when he gets to where he wants to be, physically?

I am not as well versed on this topic as some of the other veterans to this site, but I think steroids are not physically addictive (although the body will change due to prolonged use/abuse from it, and when I say change I mean the receptors in his body and his ability to still build mass w/o steroids) however, the affects (mood elevation, inspiration to train) and results can be mentally addictive. I like what one of the previous responders said, you should get him some Nolvadex (hopefully he does have some)

It is good you are dealing with this rationally… Hopefully he will feel like he can be more open with you about this

The Nolvadex is a great idea. Giving him that will open up the topic and show him that I’m not gonna freak, although being “supportive” might be pushing it a bit.
I don’t know where his motivation lies for doing this, I’m not necessarily impressed by huge muscles. I think he’s got some body issues (overweight as a child).
So now (these questions never end do they?), where do I get this Nolvadex?
I would freak should he get bigger boobs than me…lol

I personally like to buy supplements when they are on sale, I know they sell Nolvadex at The Vitamin Store, you can also order it off the internet. Sorry to turn this thread, but since you mentioned it, how big would your boyfriends breasts have to get to surpass yours… lol sorry…

Yeah, Hahaha! Before or after surgery? Just kidding!

Just FYI, I talked to him about it last night, we actually ended up laughing about it. He was very impressed with my knowledge on the subject…lol. He knew nothing about Nolvadex, or other “supplements” for that matter! So I had to educate him on it a bit. I did tell him about this site so he can learn about all of this stuff himself
Thanks everyone for all your help!

You “seem” like a cool girl. HOWEVER here’s a little lesson to all you boys out there. I have a bro who’s girl also “seemed” like a cool girl. They got into a fight over some bullshit, she told the cops he had a bunch of juice in his house and that he hit her (never happened). Well you can guess how the rest of the story went:-(

Now I have NO idea whatsoever how long Lulu and her man have been together or what the stability of their relationship looks like, nor do I really care to. Still anytime a girl I’m “seeing” ask the answer is “Nope. Now pull my cock out.” There’s no need imo to let them know it can only leed to problems. THe rare circumstance would be if you’re on some real scary shit ie. slin and need someone to look out for you and make sure you don’t croak.

Muscle Mike…NolvAdex at the Vitamin Store???
Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) isn’t an over-the-counter supplement, it is prescribed. You are right in one account, you can find quite a few things on the internet.

Anyways, possibly you were reffering to Gaspari Nutriton’s Novedex Xtreme, which is absolute crap in comparison to real Nolvadex.

Also, aside from what wideguy said, it seems to me that Lulu is a little snoopy. Regardless of what she found, I’d call that an invasion of privacy.

peace

I agree pretty much with what you guys just said… Why tell a girl your dating about it, or for that matter any one who is not in with it. Also you guys are right, we have no clue if this person is a snoop but still, come on, this is the FUCKING INTERNET. Did I do anything that was compromising? just tryin to give feedback… shit Ahahahahahaha

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
You “seem” like a cool girl. HOWEVER here’s a little lesson to all you boys out there. I have a bro who’s girl also “seemed” like a cool girl. They got into a fight over some bullshit, she told the cops he had a bunch of juice in his house and that he hit her (never happened). Well you can guess how the rest of the story went:-(

Now I have NO idea whatsoever how long Lulu and her man have been together or what the stability of their relationship looks like, nor do I really care to. Still anytime a girl I’m “seeing” ask the answer is “Nope. Now pull my cock out.” There’s no need imo to let them know it can only leed to problems. THe rare circumstance would be if you’re on some real scary shit ie. slin and need someone to look out for you and make sure you don’t croak. [/quote]

Come on now, for lack of wanting to sound like too much of a “girl”, I didn’t give all the details. I wasn’t snooping, I was looking for Ibuprofen in a medicine cabinet. I don’t call that snooping.

I totally agree with you though, you should be really careful about who knows these things. But if you’re in a long term relationship and you can’t trust your girl with this, what can you trust her with? Yeah, some women are complete psychos, but some of us are actually pretty “cool”.

So now that things are out in the open,he’s asking me for supplies, (I have a veterinary background)which I’ve decided to help him with. That way, I can still be my girly self and make sure he doen’t get out of control.