Apology

I would like to apologize to everyone here at T-Nation for the viciousness I’ve displayed in my posts, regardless of whether you’ve noticed or cared. Somewhere along the way, I’ve allowed myself to become a very spiteful, bitter, cynical, self-centered person. It’s cost me the love of my life and my best friend, all in the past 8 months. I’m currently in the process of packing up my things and leaving, at her request. I don’t know how or why I let it get this bad. Now I have to figure out how to pick up the pieces and put myself back together.

I’m sorry to hear about your troubles.

I’m sure you will get through it all and emerge stronger than you were before.

Best wishes, and good luck.

Good luck and remember…this too shall pass.

Good luck

[quote]spartanpower wrote:
I would like to apologize to everyone here at T-Nation for the viciousness I’ve displayed in my posts, regardless of whether you’ve noticed or cared. Somewhere along the way, I’ve allowed myself to become a very spiteful, bitter, cynical, self-centered person. It’s cost me the love of my life and my best friend, all in the past 8 months. I’m currently in the process of packing up my things and leaving, at her request. I don’t know how or why I let it get this bad. Now I have to figure out how to pick up the pieces and put myself back together.[/quote]

Been there done that and have the scars to prove it. Sometimes it takes something this drastic to get your attention and make you take a hard look at yourself.

You will get through it. Good luck brother.

A.B.

Well, it takes a man to admit it and to apologize.

Good Luck

LOL, I really fucin hope you expressed this same apology to the significant other that has asked you to leave. Good luck man and get help.

Same thing happened to me. As long as you move toward realizing what other people see in you from their eyes, and start focusing on others needs instead of your own, things get better.

You will also feel better about yourself once this happens.

good luck