Apology to USA frrom Canada

US=GG,
Please stop mentioning Canada. People might get the false impression that is relevant.

Correctopm
US=GG,
Please stop mentioning Canada. People might get the false impression that it is relevant.

I am trying to figure out how Canadians have been labeled as uncool and socially awkward by an earlier poster.

As far as I am aware, both Montreal and Vancouver are on the very, very short list of the coolest and most beautiful cities in North America.

Why the hell are we back to this again? It seems tha once every few months or so, someone, on either side of the border, starts this shit up. Jeez, we share a common language, similar cultures, love of beer, love of hockey. And the worlds longest undefended political border. Pointless. If you want to inflame someone, pick on Chinese.

Canada is a great country. I’m not dissing Canada when I take issue with Rick Mercer.

Where’s your Stanley Cup?

This happens every so often due to the inferiority complex some of the Canadians on this board seem to possess. Hey, I’d have it to if I lived up there in America Jr.