Anything to Help with Bulging Discs in Low Back?

Hello T Nation, I got injured on a heavy squat probably 3 months ago. I went to get an MRI after lots of discomfort and it turned out that I bulged 3 discs in my low back. I changed up my program to not use free weights and continued lifting for a couple weeks after (only machines, no free weights). My back continued to hurt me so I just completely stopped.

So fast forward 2 months and I’ve probably lost close to all my gains, and feel like a shell of my previous self. I have little confidence and dream of getting back to lifting. I know I have a while before I get better but losing your biggest hobby and nearly all your confidence has had a serious toll on me.

So I guess I’m asking if there are any kinds of supplements or medications that can drastically speed up/induce healing?

highly unlikely that your workout is related to the ‘disc bulge’. most likely unrelated to this.
i did couple posts on this here i suggest to look them up.
your body will re-absorp the herniated disc with time, and I personally would go back to your original training routine

The only way forward is to start training again!

It’s common to lack confidence and be worried about hurting yourself again, but you’ve got to put that behind you and get started again.

Crunches and walking are a douchey but OK place to begin.