Anyone Else Awake?

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
Anybody unemployed and can’t sleep,surfing the net??? it can get pretty lonely. Im gonna start waking people up!!![/quote]

I thought you were up thinking about your friends on T-Nation.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
Anybody unemployed and can’t sleep,surfing the net??? it can get pretty lonely. Im gonna start waking people up!!![/quote]

yes this is me every night :cry:

[quote]What are your hours like over there?

(I assume your busy season is roughly the same as mine in the states.)

I bill about 875-900 hours, so include lunch, dinners and commute time, I pretty much live at work for 4 months.[/quote]

my hours vary but usually for 2 weeks a month i have reporting so its hands on deck so a few 15 hour days and usually a full weekend at work to get reporting out of the way… i just had a lot of work deadlines, internal and external audits so i was hammered with work… im in commercial accounting so i dont bill my time but i would hate to see the hours clocked

[quote]TrainerDude wrote:
sevenmoist, I take offense to your callous generalization that WE who are currently unemployed are suppported by people like you. SHEEIT. Listen up, sonny, I’m gonna tell you a story. I’ve been working since I was 15, served this once-great Nation for 20, held numerous jobs, and quit my last one because I had enough of the BS that I’d put with for years aplenty.

I’ve not been just sitting on my ass twiddling my thumbs “getting paid” with YOUR or the Govt’s money. And I’m damn sure not afraid of hard work. hell, it’s all “hard” work if you gotta be there to survive. The pittance I get for unemployment IMO is the least the govt/State owes me after all I’ve contributed but I don’t need or want to be on it forever like welfare.

So, in the meantime I am a bit more selective about where I work but it seems the employers are even MORE selective about who they want working for them. So before you open your mouth and GET a foot inserted in it–think. Everyone’s circumstance are not the same. 'nuff said

BTW, thanks PMPM for calling him out. [/quote]
Whatever tough guy, hell I was probably cranky this morning and saw this poo-poo. No need for a foot in my mouth, though I would admire anyone for trying. I hate when people say nuff said. Nuff said!!!

Damn sevenmoist. You feel better about yourself? Fuckin bastard. LOL.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Damn sevenmoist. You feel better about yourself? Fuckin bastard. LOL.[/quote]
Yeah, unemployed white collar people are funny. They cry so easy.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]VerbalHologram wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

[quote]VerbalHologram wrote:

[quote]nomorewar wrote:

Didn’t take my Ambien today… gonna be up for awhile. Insomnia can be a huge bitch[/quote]

i heard they put you to sleep like a baby.[/quote]

To be honest I’ve built up a tolerance, I’ve been on sleeping meds since 6th grade. Overactive nervous system apparently, when I don’t take my meds I can be up for days at a time, with no caffine or stimulants[/quote]

Being a chronic insomniac does ur cognitive abilities not get that impacted by it any more? I mean i had insomnia for 3 days and lifting and eating were on the back of the head like those were the last things i could do.

Are you just so used to it that you can sorta function as though you have gotten sleep?[/quote]
Sorry I didn’t respond to this for a bit, must have scrolled over it. For your question, I really am so used to it that I don’t really notice anymore, unless it is previously after a rare day of full rest. I just don’t have that much to compare it to and the body’s ability to adapt to things when given enough time is incredible.

Also, to the best of my understanding, my insomnia is cauased moreso from chemical imbalances and neurological activity instead of most people’s reasons (stress, anxiety, depression, fear ect)so I assume that is much less stressful and worrisome than what others would experience. Mine moreso has the feeling of just never really wanting or needing sleep, well my brain at least.

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]Syalowicki wrote:

If you have any questions about sleep or how a certain medication may affect BB. feel free to PM me.[/quote]

Could you post some of that stuff here? Or in general i guess the side effects of using popular sleep aids on BB. pretty interesting IMO.
[/quote]

Yes I would be happy to, give me a day or so, when I have a bit of free time.

hahah sevenmoist

Hi

[quote]sevenmoist wrote:

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
Damn sevenmoist. You feel better about yourself? Fuckin bastard. LOL.[/quote]
Yeah, unemployed white collar people are funny. They cry so easy.
[/quote]

Well, TrainerDude is black-ish(with the tan), I’m brown, nomorewar is yellow(asian?).

How could you single out PMPM? I guess this humanitarian issue still lingers. Sigh…

I had some pretty bad insomnia last night. Finally ended up going to sleep around 3:30am and had to wake up at 7:15am… yeah today sucked, haha.