Anti-Estrogen Supp With MAG-10

I’m going to start lifting again soon (because school is taking all my time right now) and have some MAG-10 and 4-AD-EC left over that I want to use up. When I was taking those two I was also taking M as well to keep estrogen in check. Since M isn’t offered any more (dang it!!) I was looking at some anti-estrogen stuff from a couple other sites, but I am not sure which would be good to use or not. Some of them seem like they would be a little to powerful for what I need.

What are some things to look for when browsing for an anti-estrogen supplement?

I was under the impression that the compounds in MAG-10 didnt aromatize and therefore didn’t need a product like M, I’m sure Cy or someone else could answer this more fully though.

I think a PCT of Alpha Male is usually recommended because it has the ingredient of M in it also, along with the natural T-boosters.

I think you should probably use it after and not during your MAG-10 cycle.

MAG-10 does not aromatize to estrogen.

I was actually going to post a similar thread as I have some spare MAG-10 kicking around. As far as I’m aware there is no DIRECT aromatisation risk from 4-androstenediol (4-AD one of the active ingredients of MAG-10). However some secondary aromatisation can occur (as well as SMALL amounts of DHT - dihydrotestosterone production). Personally I’m going to play it safe and take TRIBEX gold solidly (no cycling) for 2 weeks after my cycle and I will also be taking M (still easily available over here in the UK, as are Red Bands, Myostat and just about every other defunct Biotest supplement).

Thanks for the info guys. I think what I’ll do is get a couple of bottles of Alpha Male and use that in between either the MAG-10 or 4-AD-EC.

One of the mods had hinted to a Biotest replacement of M, have any of you heard about that?

PEACE /