Anti-Estrogen at Young Age?

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
@Dopamineloveaffa:
I wouldnt mind 4-5" more. Thats good news.

@Makavali: I went to the doc before, and she didnt take me seriously =/

@Nichaaron and razarr69: So you 2 are suggesting that i should just ride it out? I dont mind that as much, but i dont like looking like a hourglass. And hopefully as DLA stated (if true/someone can clarify) is right, then i need the extra inches. Im at 10-12% bf (recently checked, weight currently at 175lb, 31" relaxed waist, 28.5 sucked in) but i still have moobs, which makes me feel uncomfortable taking off my shirt.[/quote]

I personally am not suggesting to ride it out
if you are worried about it get it looked at but remember this
we all have awkward times in our lives where the body kind of says What the fuck is the substance in me (hormones)
it takes time to get used to.
like i said hopefully this is just your time and you may be well in your normal growth process.

and I wouldnt go mucking around with hormones at this stage in your live cause your system is still very frail.

sometimes being a little tooo educated on things make us paranoid,not saying you are but you may be over reacting a bit but still follow up with your doc and if they say dont worry I would say dont worry.

right now worry more about having fun and being a damned kid,go break something go play paintball and shoot some other kid in the nutts anything just chil out a bit and if this is still going on when your say 20-21 then follow through with medical options.

my .02 cents

ahzaz the suspense is killing me!

please post pics so we can evaluate body comp…you know the routine black out face and such

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
@Makavali: I went to the doc before, and she didnt take me seriously =/[/quote]

Gutted. Are there any sports doctors in your area? My GP was a team doctor for the NZ team for the Commonwealth “Olympics” and he’s generally given me sound advice.

@hangiron: Well I dont feel comfortable posting these, but i guess its nessessary. Theres a before pic (december 7) and an after pic (may 8). Ive changed since may 8, mainly lost fat and gained a few lbs of water, more vascularity + definition, but theyre the only pics i had. Sorry about the in mirror through camera pics.

In the back double bi it looks like i lose definition, but in reality i just learned how to pose better, and not crunch my shoulder blades.

The dec pics show my moobs when the nipples arent erect. Current pics show them otherwise. Not much change to my chest overall, chest looks mostly like that un-erected.

Weight in before = about 185. Drop from original of 200+. No pics from then though.
Weight in after = Around 170.
Waist in before = 34 sucked in
Waist in after = 29.5" sucked in
Current = 28.5 sucked in

@Makevali: I know… But theres no good doctors in my area, and the only one there is, i’ll have to persuade a lot

Pic upload?

EDIT: Yes uploaded
EDIT2: Just realized i put faces on the back of my head

[quote]ahzaz wrote:
EDIT2: Just realized i put faces on the back of my head[/quote]

lol!

so the pics on the right are the may 8th pics correct? your nips look alot less puffier in the pictures to the right
if you were my kid i would encourage you to keep on with the training it looks like progress to me

i know thats not exactly what you want to hear

btw: dont be uncomfortable posting those pics ive seen dipshits post their pics running some serious gear and look your size and smaller

[quote]hangiron wrote:
so the pics on the right are the may 8th pics correct? your nips look alot less puffier in the pictures to the right
if you were my kid i would encourage you to keep on with the training it looks like progress to me

i know thats not exactly what you want to hear

btw: dont be uncomfortable posting those pics ive seen dipshits post their pics running some serious gear and look your size and smaller[/quote]

Yea i said that in the before the nipples werent erect. In the second one they were hard.

Honestly I think your fine lift heavy eat sleep repeat your a little too worried looks like what I looked like when I was around 13-14

run the tests and dont do anything about it for a while go back get new tests in a couple years keep on top of that but I would say now after looking at the pics if you was my son I would tell ya to chill and take you to a brazillian BBQ buffet

preivious statement about having fun comes to mind again