Androgel Discount Card

Clomid does have a history of bad side effects [mood, energy libido etc] and that will not go away. As nolvadex also leads to useful levels of LH/FSH, one does not need to use clomid+risks to get the job done.

The fact that many?most do not experience negative effects from clomid does not affect the merits of the above statement. The fact that Brick had a good result with clomid really does not change the situation.

A lot was written about clomid and there is a body of research. This was because clomid was the first drug of this nature and the research was really about the effects of SERMs in general. When other SERMs came alone, they were not the first born and there was little need to repeat research as the effects were mostly implicitly understood.

So clomid has more literature and that shapes what we find and is somewhat misleading, especially for one who is a beginner on the TRT road of learning. [Bro talk certainly is not helpful either.]

Have you looked into selegeline as a way to improve libido by mildly boosting dopamine which then antagonises prolactin?

BBB[/quote]

I have thought about this aspect quite a bit, the dopamine connection. I had a pretty traumatic injury to my eye playing baseball that predated all of my problems. The thing that bothered me the most and still has not gone away is the inability to feel pleasure in many activities. More detailed explanation is its almost as if my mind is not processing and anticipating pleasure anymore. I remember clearly waking in the morning years ago and being thoroughly excited about training, certain events of the day,etc. Now I wake up and its almost as if nothing is going through my head?? Does this make any sense? This seems almost directly correlated to libido. I went on a date with a new girl a few weeks ago and that normal nervous anticipation and excitement just wasnt there, its like everything is dulled. DOes this sound like something selegine could help? Thank you for bringing this up and I look forward to your response as I feel it may be at the core of my issue.

Repeating my self - dopamine:

If you need a sleep aid, try trazodone. A very old generic anti-depressant that never caught on because it makes people fall asleep. Try 25mg and expect to soon get to 50mg. When dosed properly, there does not seem to be any drag over.

Selegiline aka deprenyl is a selective MAO inhibitor [MAO-B]. Selective in doses up to 10mg/day. You may get good results with 1/2 of a 5mg capsule every other day. This is synergistic with any other drugs or supplements that increase dopamine. Deprenyl will extend the life of and thus the levels of all mon0 amine neural transmitters. Low dose deprenyl is very safe in terms of the usual issues with MAOs. Has a short serum half life, but resultant MAO-B action lasts 7-12 days.

A combo with low dose cabergoline has a strong effect. With such combinations, you can expect to need less of some items than otherwise.

You need a script for deprenyl.

Did eye injury involve a severe blow to the head? Concussion?

With low dopamine, one has low energy, apathy, lack of joy or reward with activities or food, orgasms are like “what happened?”. Never profoundly sad, just don’t care. If you try the above items and feel better, that is diagnostic.

Do not let doc push SSRIs.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Repeating my self - dopamine:

If you need a sleep aid, try trazodone. A very old generic anti-depressant that never caught on because it makes people fall asleep. Try 25mg and expect to soon get to 50mg. When dosed properly, there does not seem to be any drag over.

Selegiline aka deprenyl is a selective MAO inhibitor [MAO-B]. Selective in doses up to 10mg/day. You may get good results with 1/2 of a 5mg capsule every other day. This is synergistic with any other drugs or supplements that increase dopamine. Deprenyl will extend the life of and thus the levels of all mon0 amine neural transmitters. Low dose deprenyl is very safe in terms of the usual issues with MAOs. Has a short serum half life, but resultant MAO-B action lasts 7-12 days.

A combo with low dose cabergoline has a strong effect. With such combinations, you can expect to need less of some items than otherwise.

You need a script for deprenyl.

Did eye injury involve a severe blow to the head? Concussion?

With low dopamine, one has low energy, apathy, lack of joy or reward with activities or food, orgasms are like “what happened?”. Never profoundly sad, just don’t care. If you try the above items and feel better, that is diagnostic.

Do not let doc push SSRIs.

[/quote]

Hey thanks a lot for the info. I dont have any trouble sleeping…the T seems to have corrected that. Yes the eye injury was a foul bal(when i was hitting) to my eye on a pitch going 90 plus mph. So was a pretty severe head injury, which I have a history of probably 3 or 4 others as well, not quite as bad as that obviously but 2 resulted in concussions. Your description of low dopamine fits pretty well. I almost wish sometimes I would get sad. My energy is pretty good, etc, it just feels like everything is “flatlined.” I will not go on ssri, trust me, Ive already had that pushed on me by the first doctor I saw when i started having problems. Thank you again for the info. I have no idea who would prescribe me selegeline or cabergoline, but I guess I could ask my current doc.

Caber is a real long reach for most docs. From a functional point of view it works great and has no low-dose side effects.

You should get an MRI to look for damage to the frontal lobes and pituitary.

When TRT does not work, this can occur because thyroid and/or adrenals cannot support the increased metabolic demands.