Anabolic Diet on AAS

ive been doing research on what kind of diet i should go on for optimal fat loss while keeping (even gaining a pound or 2) muscle while on AAS.

as i keep reading an article of the anabolic diet i think it sounds great. but i only have 7 weeks to lose the un wanted fat before i go on vacation, and reading the article the author mentions how you go into phase 2 in about 4 weeks which makes me wounder if 6 weeks on this diet will do much for me.

would you guys recommend the anabolic diet for 6 weeks of cutting? anyone who has done the anabolic diet while on AAS how much fat would you assume you’ve lost in 6 weeks, and what cutting program would you suggest?

thx,
juicy.

AD would be great. That whole fat adaptation phase won’t mean much if you’ve got AAS in your system. Cut the carbs, carb up every 4-7 days depending on how long you can go before performance drops, and go with it until you leave for vacation. Plus the low-carb days will keep you looking shredded throughout the vacation as you’ll have less water retention during these days.

If you wanted to go super hard core a week or two before you leave, and only if you’ve got some juice flowing in your system, go on a super-high protein diet. Cut carbs and fats very low and eat primarily protein throughout the day. If you’re hungry, eat more protein. It works quite well, but only with heavy AAS use, and for short periods of time. I guess you could alternate a couple days of this with a couple days of normal dieting, but again only do this long-term if it doesn’t severely impair performance.

ok thx bro, i wasnt sure how good it’d be for the time i plan on doing it but ye im definatly gonna give it a shot.

Anabolic diet? Is that the same as the cyclical ketogenic diet, or is it the Di Pasquale diet?

concept seems similar

[quote]ariel777 wrote:
Anabolic diet? Is that the same as the cyclical ketogenic diet, or is it the Di Pasquale diet?[/quote]

The latter. The AD avoids ketosis.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
they want you to wait like a month after adapting but I waited around 3 weeks barely before I started and I bet you could do it sooner if you have to.
[/quote]

i was planning on doing the maintence phase (i think thats what it was called) for a week then skip the bulking phase and go on the cutting phase for the remainding 5 weeks.
am i approaching this all wrong?

should i re-carb every weekend or every 3rd or 4th day for 1 day? in the articile i read (eat like a man) i saw nothing on how one should train while on this diet. i was thinking i should continue my normal workout for maintence and then switch to 5x5 once i hit the cutting phase. how much cardio would you suggest i do while cutting on this diet?

sorry for all the newb questions, but id rather do this with best results.

For me the AD worked very well to accomplish just what you are desiring. Four weeks and incredible results. 22% BF down to about 10% or less even. I am still basically following the concept. I was doing about 800mg T-Cyp. and 600mg Primo… and using A-dex. I also supplimented with good whey protein (per the diet) and a morning regime of R-ALA, CO Q-10.

[quote]juicy wrote:
InTheZone wrote:
they want you to wait like a month after adapting but I waited around 3 weeks barely before I started and I bet you could do it sooner if you have to.

i was planning on doing the maintence phase (i think thats what it was called) for a week then skip the bulking phase and go on the cutting phase for the remainding 5 weeks.
am i approaching this all wrong?

should i re-carb every weekend or every 3rd or 4th day for 1 day? in the articile i read (eat like a man) i saw nothing on how one should train while on this diet. i was thinking i should continue my normal workout for maintence and then switch to 5x5 once i hit the cutting phase. how much cardio would you suggest i do while cutting on this diet?

sorry for all the newb questions, but id rather do this with best results.[/quote]

can you please elaborate on the R-ALA and Coenzyme Q10 regime? I’ve heard about it before but all I’ve heard are the products to use and that “it works”. I have yet to hear why or how it works.

[quote]Time2Jet wrote:
For me the AD worked very well to accomplish just what you are desiring. Four weeks and incredible results. 22% BF down to about 10% or less even.
[/quote]

what did your workout routine look like? any cardio?

[quote]juicy wrote:
Time2Jet wrote:
For me the AD worked very well to accomplish just what you are desiring. Four weeks and incredible results. 22% BF down to about 10% or less even.

what did your workout routine look like? any cardio?

[/quote]

I would also like to know this.
I am going on an 8 week cut and am thinking of using the anabolic diet along with Test Prop, Winny and Clen.

I use the AD in the past, about 8kg of fat “erased” in 6weeks, no cardio and heavy duty style training.

However with AAS i need to up the carbo. I don’t know why. I don’t suffer from low carb diet (i love them, they are my “natural” diet) however when I’m on i need extra carbo or I go lethargic and get headache

InTheZone:
If I can be helpfull just ask me :slight_smile: I’ll be happy to give you more infos regarding your “target”.

I always gone for the quantity in mass gaining game. By now I work also as bouncer and extra wide frame is really… usefull :smiley:

the 3weeks bushy mix is the strongest stack i have tried by now and it make me hungry all the time…so now i go for my nightly protein shake :smiley:

I been on maintenance for about 8 weeks and want to start cutting too. but i just want to make sure about this. Do you cut calories from fat only or you cut them from all macros (i think is from fat but some people say that im misunderstanding).