Advice on Clen/T3 Cycle

I ran a bulking cycle over the summer that was successful and got me the gains I wanted. Now I want to lose the rest of the fat I have and get down around 7% bf.

Stats:

6’6
12% BF

I plan on running the following:
Test Cyp - 750/wk
Incrementing clen cycle - Week 1,2 - 40mcg 3,4 - 60mcg 5,6 - 80mcg 7,8 - 100mcg
Ketotifen - starting week 3 2g ED
T3 - Day 1-4 - 50mcg Day 5-14 75mcg Day 15-30 100mcg 31-41 50mcg 42-48 25mcg 49-56 12.5 mcg
adex - .5 EOD
HGH - 3iu pharma am and 4iu generic pm. HGH was already started 2 weeks ago and will run for 6 months. I have ran tests on both igf-1 and gh with the generic and it is good. It tests out about half as good as the pharma on the HGH serum lab but due to amount of pharma I could get I had to do something to get over the 5iu mark

Run at about a 500 calorie deficit. I considered the 2 on 2 off for clen but I am reading a ton of good things on incrementing with Keto.

Plan on starting this Monday but as I said HGH was already started 2 weeks ago and I am currently cruising as well so I will just raise my cyp.

Please feel free to help me tweak it.

You do not want to push total cholesterol below 160 as that creates health problems. Cholesterol is the foundation for all of your steroid hormones, including DHEA and cortisol. Starvation diets can increase rT3 and slow down your metabolic rate which would be contrary to your objectives.

E2 can be critical to fat loss. How are you managing that? Suggest near 22pg/ml. Low E2 can lead to lethargy.

As far as E2 I will manage it with the Cyp/Adex. I will start with .5 adex but can tweak it as I go. Thats what I did over the summer.

As far as Cholesterol I understand T3 can drop it but wont Clen, being a beta 2 antagonist help raise my HDL? I have the ability to do labs at any point so I understand what you are saying and I will have to keep an eye on it and manage that. Do you have any suggestions that would help manage it?

[quote]tmac34 wrote:
I ran a bulking cycle over the summer that was successful and got me the gains I wanted. Now I want to lose the rest of the fat I have and get down around 7% bf.

Stats:

6’6
12% BF

I plan on running the following:
Test Cyp - 750/wk
Incrementing clen cycle - Week 1,2 - 40mcg 3,4 - 60mcg 5,6 - 80mcg 7,8 - 100mcg
Ketotifen - starting week 3 2g ED
T3 - Day 1-4 - 50mcg Day 5-14 75mcg Day 15-30 100mcg 31-41 50mcg 42-48 25mcg 49-56 12.5 mcg
adex - .5 EOD
HGH - 3iu pharma am and 4iu generic pm. HGH was already started 2 weeks ago and will run for 6 months. I have ran tests on both igf-1 and gh with the generic and it is good. It tests out about half as good as the pharma on the HGH serum lab but due to amount of pharma I could get I had to do something to get over the 5iu mark

Run at about a 500 calorie deficit. I considered the 2 on 2 off for clen but I am reading a ton of good things on incrementing with Keto.

Plan on starting this Monday but as I said HGH was already started 2 weeks ago and I am currently cruising as well so I will just raise my cyp.

Please feel free to help me tweak it.
[/quote]

have you ever used T3 or clen before?

You don’t need to do keto shit with t3 and clen… you’ll burn fat like ¨&¨¨& when t3 is around 100mcg… don’t do keto. First of all, if you really want to use t3 plus clen, you should keep the diet and see what happens. With 100 to 150mcg t3 you’ll start to lose fat and muscle (if don’t adjust diet). Keep higher protein than before and keep carbs… don’t do keto when on t3 and clen. I only use keto when dieting without t3/ t4… then you’ll need to push it harder. If t3 is pharma grade, it will do the job on 100mcg, without dieting super hard. I don’t like clen sides, ephedrine would be my choice. Clen shakes ohhhhhhhh … I hate it , unable to work with this shit, unable to have a normal life with clen.

@Bushmaster - I have not but I have done a ton of reading and research. I am starting low and will listen to my body. Though everything I read says the most effective way to do clen is do 6-8 weeks straight with Keto but Thiago has me second guessing that. Should I just go the more popular route of 2 on 2 off? I am starting tomorrow and my t3 and Clen is all pharma grade as well as half my HGH. My test and other half of HGH is generic but both lab tested by myself and gtg.

Bushmaster I am interested in your feedback, you have always given me solid advice. I am curious why I shouldnt take keto, I understand t3 will work at higher doses but why would I not want to max my clen cycle? Ephedrine is an option but I would like to see how I react to clen.

Just an update, i am at the end of day 2 and slight shakes and light headache. I did take my lipid panel and thyroid and IGF1 today to see how i am reeacting to HGH and t3

IGF-1 756

t3 6.9

both very high. my only thing that was a concern was HDL was a little low at 32 but LDL and total was good.

Listening to your body is great. But clen has a long half life and as you keep taking it, levels are increasing for a while. If you get in trouble, you may be suffering for many hours.

35 hours right? Day 3 and I was tired all day. I am guessing with the 750 MG of cyp I might add weight the first couple weeks. I am not doing the 500 calorie deficit right now. I am using the .25/.50/2 grams per pound playbook for carbs fats and proteins. I am hoping to get to 250.