9 YO Murdered by Anti-Immigration Vigilantes

How many people has MS-13 murdered? Last time I checked they are all illegals. I guess we should coddle and pander to them, give them rights and free health care.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
3) There is no evidence of any right-wing affiliation.
[/quote]

The article states she was affiliated with ultra right wing “minutemen.”

Absolutely no relevance.

Because I’m unable to track every article all the time?

The trial’s going on now. So besides the fact that this ALSO has no relevance, the article is timely.

There have been many, yes. But my point- it goes both ways. And it tends to be your party’s wingnuts that turn into “vigilantes” in this country.
[/quote]

You are picking which words to repeat. The article said she was “formerly” associated with the Minute Men but had since broken off to form a more radical group.

The Minute Men don’t kill Illegals they find them and report them to the BP.

Irish won’t comment on the Missionary murdered just last week but he will comment on a story about an even long past trying to connect it to Conservatives.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:
<<< I don’t know why that quote has been seized on as representative of shenanigans. The crisis revealed the need and opportunity for reform.[/quote]People really are this gullible aren’t they? The crisis produced desperation whereby weaklings would be susceptible to propaganda and manipulation at the hands of those who would step in as pretended saviors. I promise you that was what was being said if not in those exact words.
[/quote]
Beat me too it.

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:
I think its pretty pathetic that instead of mourning the loss of a 9 year old (for whatever reason) this turns into a left vs right wing and who did what.[/quote]

Sound kinda like the Tucson shooting tragedy? And as much as the Left tried to pin it on the Right, it turns out that THE TRUTH was that the shooter hated GW Bush.

Think the MSM exposed that connection?

[quote]pat wrote:
How many people has MS-13 murdered? Last time I checked they are all illegals. I guess we should coddle and pander to them, give them rights and free health care.[/quote]

“It’s Freedom o’clock!”

[quote]jakerz96 wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:
<<< I don’t know why that quote has been seized on as representative of shenanigans. The crisis revealed the need and opportunity for reform.[/quote]People really are this gullible aren’t they? The crisis produced desperation whereby weaklings would be susceptible to propaganda and manipulation at the hands of those who would step in as pretended saviors. I promise you that was what was being said if not in those exact words.
[/quote]
Beat me too it.[/quote]

Why would he reveal his Machiavellian plan to a room full of reporters? LOL.

I mean I understand that you think its misguided public policy but I don’t think Rahm or Barry want to create bad public policy even if in your view thats the effect. Intentional sabotage of the federal government would be more in line with conservative goals of smaller, hamstrung government. See Bush II for perfect example.

People really are this paranoid aren’t they?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:
I think its pretty pathetic that instead of mourning the loss of a 9 year old (for whatever reason) this turns into a left vs right wing and who did what.[/quote]

Sound kinda like the Tucson shooting tragedy? And as much as the Left tried to pin it on the Right, it turns out that THE TRUTH was that the shooter hated GW Bush.

Think the MSM exposed that connection?[/quote]

Lol. You’re right. It’s all plot of the plot.

Dolt.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:

Dolt. [/quote]

No, it was an unhinged deranged individual who went crazy and shot up people. That’s Mr. Dolt to you.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:

Dolt. [/quote]

No, it was an unhinged deranged individual who went crazy and shot up people. That’s Mr. Dolt to you. [/quote]

Soon to be Senor Dolt…

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:<<< Lol. You’re right. It’s all plot of the plot.

Dolt. [/quote]I wouldn’t do this for just anybody, but lemme help ya out.[quote]I FightinIrish26 do hereby confess to having gleefully and with presumption of forethought leaped upon a story I believed would advance an agenda I am blindly sympathetic to and that without having properly researched it’s content so as to ascertain in a responsible adult fashion whether said story actually conveyed anything of a factual nature whatsoever and thereby making a loud, blaring neon ass of myself.
A thing for which I should be spat upon by all who would gain knowledge of the impious and unholy act and for which I am expressing my deepest and heartfelt regret and repentance. If I thought there was the slightest possibility of my being believed I would promise this as the last time, but as it stands this is the best I can do.[/quote]Now copy and paste this into your next post and save yourself from further abject humiliation. You’re welcome =]

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:

Dolt. [/quote]

No, it was an unhinged deranged individual who went crazy and shot up people. That’s Mr. Dolt to you. [/quote]

Soon to be Senor Dolt…
[/quote]

And eventually Don Dolt…

Here you go Irish,

A man threatens to kill House Republican over Immigration Bill. Still think this bullshit comes only from the right?

http://nation.foxnews.com/illegal-immigration/2011/02/02/immigration-activist-threatens-kill-family-house-republican