T Nation

9 YO Murdered by Anti-Immigration Vigilantes

More pleasantries from the extreme right wing.

Care to back up the right wing comment? She believed drugs where in the house and they where going to sell it to fund their operation. Selling drugs doesn't sound that right wing to me.

Sounds like another bunch of crazy's. they where anti-immigrant not just solely illigeal imigration that about 60% of the American public is against.

And it is very sad this 9yr old died.

I thought you where a journalist couldn't you at least read the whole thing.

That's tragic.
If the defendant was so suspicious she should have phoned the police.
Life sentence for this one.

Was there any confirmation about the alleged drugdealing?

1) It's a sad story.

2) Nothing has been proven.

3) There is no evidence of any right-wing affiliation. Many people on both sides agree that the border should be secure.

4) This story is 1.5 yrs old, check the date (May 2009), why weren't you screaming then?

5) An American Missionary was murdered by drug traffickers this week, why aren't you speaking about this pleasantry?

http://thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/crime/6070-this-is-slightly-time-sensitive-american-missionary-murdered-in-mexico-near-border

Before this becomes YET ANOTHER left-vs-right argument, can we not agree that there are fucked up people on both sides? Or should the party-line circle jerk continue?

Irish,

Do you really want to compare the number of people murdered by "Minutemen Vigilantes" versus those murdered by illegal aliens LOL ?

The article states she was affiliated with ultra right wing "minutemen."

Absolutely no relevance.

Because I'm unable to track every article all the time?

The trial's going on now. So besides the fact that this ALSO has no relevance, the article is timely.

There have been many, yes. But my point- it goes both ways. And it tends to be your party's wingnuts that turn into "vigilantes" in this country.

No. Apparently you do though.

You been having comprehension problems lately? Seems to be a plague in this forum. Maybe I'll post it in French next time.

Oh yes, that makes sense. Only Democrats sell drugs. duh. What was I thinking?

I hope you were drinking when you made this comment.

I'm still loopy from your "right wingers don't sell drugs" comment.

Ultra right wing is usually associated with the very religious right. Hence I don't see them selling drugs.

http://www.examiner.com/movies-in-atlanta/holy-rollers-review-hasidic-jews-drug-smuggling-and-the-eternal-struggle-of-faith-versus-fortune

For fuck's sake.

Hmmmm. If there's any truth to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Raul_and_Brisenia_Flores The motive was robbery and one of the perps was Mexican. Nuthin whatever to do with the minutemen or even immigration or race primarily even though her nutcase splinter group (Militiamen American Defense) IS a racist outfit which would be instantly denounced by any true conservative including me.

Come on bub. Probation's over. You've had plenty of time to get yer act together. Now go to yer room and think about what it means for America if you are representative of the journalistic practices of the media today. Geeeeez, did you graduate from the Peace, Love and Drugs school of far out n funky journalistic integrity or what?

"The right wing" didn't do anything, numbskull.

This was the act of a murderer -- not a group of people claiming to be from the "right wing". How moronic are you?

More collectivist douchebag tactics from the peanut gallery.

Come on Fighting Irish are you really this stupid. Your supposed to be a professional journalist for Boxing and other things. Did you do research of such? You dumb Libs are so damn brainwashed my friend.

Stop it people, don't you see, this is Rahm Emanuelism at work here. You just can't let a crisis go to waste. The left won't stop trying to milk a situation not for what it's worth, but what it could be.

Irish,

I got sideswiped in my car by an Irishman, hence I hate you. Sound familiar ?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

"This opportunity isn't lost on the new president and his team. "You never want a serious crisis to go to waste," Rahm Emanuel, Mr. Obama's new chief of staff, told a Wall Street Journal conference of top corporate chief executives this week.

He elaborated: "Things that we had postponed for too long, that were long-term, are now immediate and must be dealt with. This crisis provides the opportunity for us to do things that you could not do before."

In Chinese the symbol for disaster and opportunity are distinguished by one brushstroke. Or so I've heard.

I don't know why that quote has been seized on as representative of shenanigans. The crisis revealed the need and opportunity for reform.

People really are this gullible aren't they? The crisis produced desperation whereby weaklings would be susceptible to propaganda and manipulation at the hands of those who would step in as pretended saviors. I promise you that was what was being said if not in those exact words.

IN OTHER NEWS... a 14 year old AZ girl was murdered by 3 Illegal immigrants in AZ.

Geesh dude...drop the BS. It goes both ways.

I think its pretty pathetic that instead of mourning the loss of a 9 year old (for whatever reason) this turns into a left vs right wing and who did what.