21 First Cycle Test Cyp 12 Week Cycle

Hksj faith tlaock fcbig xkzleg xkzawe

if you frontload the clomid at 300mg on day 1 of PCT you don’t need to run it at 100mg for the week after. 300mg for the first day then 4 weeks at 50mg is ideal.

you need to look into AI’s and hCG

if you frontload the clomid at 300mg on day 1 of PCT you don’t need to run it at 100mg for the week after. 300mg for the first day then 4 weeks at 50mg is ideal.

you need to look into AI’s and hCG

HCG: 250 iu 3x/week for the duration of your cycle, stopping about 5 days prior to PCT.

Test and D-Bol doses appear to be slightly lower than the “standard” recommended here (500 and 30, respectively) but probably not a deal breaker.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
HCG: 250 iu 3x/week for the duration of your cycle, stopping about 5 days prior to PCT.

Test and D-Bol doses appear to be slightly lower than the “standard” recommended here (500 and 30, respectively) but probably not a deal breaker.[/quote]

thanks that was a big help.
with the amount i have the little bit lower doses allows me to stretch it to 12 weeks
if i did the 500 and 30 it would be 10 weeks.
just to say what im working with right now. d-bol i have 60x10mg tabs and test i have 2x10ml (250mg/ml)
I thought that if i ran 10 weeks vs the 12 weeks i would get about the same results with what i have. but this is going to be my first cycle so correct me if im wrong.

and i have been doing research on ai as rds63799 pointed out to me. Can I run nolvadex instead of arimidex?
even though nolvadex is technically a serm. I have been reading it strongly blocks the estrogen receptor

I’ve heard of people using nolva instead of an AI like adex but I wouldn’t do it.

Just get adex. Run it at .5mg eod

Do not use SERM on cycle–use an AI…different mechanism of action and SERMs do not completely block the estrogen receptor–only on preferential tissue, meaning you will still see estrogenic effects at ohter tissues.

Keep in mind HCG has a shelf life. Official time is only 30 days, but many guys use for 60. I would probably not use for 90 (12 weeks) as you have proposed.

Vtballa34.
got it dont use serm.
dont use for entire 90 days contradicts your earlier statement of use for duration of cycle.
So what would be best to do?

I meant don’t use the same bottle for the duration. The solution to that would be: get more than one bottle.

The shelf life starts once you reconstitute it. Don’t buy the already mixed shit–you have no idea how long its been mixed for.

Honestly, after 90 days it would PROBABLY be ok, but oyu have no guarantee of hte potency. 60 days is pushing it IMO.

I thought so just want to ask to make sure