20 Year Old, Feeling Suicidal

Hey guys, a little update: I convinced my doctor to give me hcG twice a week instead of one very high dosed shot per week. Currently taking half an amp twice a week (2500 iu) of HCg pregnyl. I am currently in an emotional rollercoaster even though my estrogen is within high normal range (40 pgml). I started taking arimidex three days ago, but im becoming much worse and reverting back to old ways. How long did it take for you guys to feel the effects of arimidex? (Taking 0.25ng EOD). My free testosterone is above the normal range but I still have ED and no morning wood

Any difference in performance in the gym? Muscle gain overrall?

Ive come back to the gym yesterday after 4 months of stopping completely. I feel really sore and my joints feel terrible more than they have ever in my life after stopping lifting. Not sure why lol

.25mg EOD is too much. Maybe .50 with injections. Total of 1mg a week.
My e2 was 31, took .25 2x a week after 2 weeks my e2 was 8. But I am probably an over responder

1 Like

Perhaps I should lower my dosages then, i might of dipped my estrogen too low

Hey guys a little update, i’ve started trt currently running 180-190mg of sustanon per week, after a failed hcg monotherapy. After a couple days of this dose my sex drive went from low to non-existant. My sperm is watery and clear, should I be worried? I’m going to take an estrogen test very soon.

Uhhh, what’s that?

You have to give it some time as you only just started, I used to have the same problem with watery sperm. Depending on how fast your body processes testosterone it isn’t going to happen over night especially if your doctor end up falling short.

Thyroid is extremely important to mood and energy.

fT4 was a bit below mid-range.
fT3 is the only active thyroid hormone and was not tested.
There is no receptor for T4.
TSH should be near 1.0
Thyroid lab ranges are quite useless and that makes most doctors the same.

If you have not been using iodized salt that is a huge problem.

I cannot see where you responded to these issues…

Post all available lab work, not just what you think is important.

Your hCG adventure was totally wrong. Should be 250iu subq EOD [every other day] and need to maintain for quite a while to see what happens as some changes take time. They you need labs for TT, FT, E2 at a minimum.

Thyroid: Before you do labs…
Evaluate overall thyroid function via oral body temperatures, see that further on below.

Many have thyroid issues from not using iodized salt. Please provide history of that.

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

That is wrong: Too much T.

Try to get:
50mg T self injected subq twice a week.
250iu hCG subq EOD
0.5mg anastrozole at time of T injections

Always to labs half-way between injections to reduce effects of changes of lab timing.

Go back and read the first and third stickies Feb 1 that I suggested in my first post in this thread. You cannot get all that you need in this thread.

I’ll look out for those issues in my next blood test, my endocrinologist is running me on those values, he’s the only one that’s willing to help me (even though he’s very unexperienced) without costing me a fortune and trying to prescribe me SSRI’s. Labs are very expensive so I can only afford to do them once a month. I haven’t been using Iodized salt, but have been looking into supplementing it but it seems to be unavailable in my country (in supplement form) so I will have to order it online.

I’ll try to lower my dosages to exactly what you suggested and report back to how Im doing, thank you so much for your reply.

I did do my FT3 lab:
FT3 (Free Triiodothyronine)
FT3 5.90 pmol/L (2.8 - 7.1)

I’ appreciate everyone who replied and helped push me to this point, really means alot to me! I feel much better than I ever have in a long time after starting Hcg and TrT even though it’s still a long way till recovery.

Just get a kelp/iodine supplement

1 Like

When fT3 is well above mid-range we are expecting that rT3 is the reason. We need those oral body temperatures.

“unavailable in my country”
If you let us know where you are located you may get some country specific responses.

Never mind, i’ve managed to find some iodized salt in a local shop close to where I live, turns out its widely available here but i’ve been only focused on finding iodine supplements/pills. Got my oral body temps this morning.

First measurment:
97.34 degrees farenheit / 36.3 degrees celsius
second measurement:
97.50 degrees farenheit / 36.4 degrees celsius

bump

Your am temps are good. See if you get close to 98.6 mid afternoon

Hi guys, I’ve been feeling very lost on my current protocol; so I’ve recently been told by my doctor that he is cutting me off HCG because he said he
“no longer see’s a use since i stopped hcg monotherapy”, so i’ve been taking Nolvadex as a substitute to keep testes working. I’m currently taking 10MG of nolvadex as suggested in the stickies, and taking 100 mg of sustanon250. I’m thinking of reverting back to HCG mono as infertility is a huge concern of mine, hcg mono was working fine in terms of lab numbers but I was not feeling that good (maybe because of high T–>E conversion). I’m very concerned about longevity and if nolvadex is a good alternative to HCg, or if it has some long term health risks