11-T Updates Anyone?

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
Then maybe it’s best to have waxy maize and some BCAAs, then about 30 min later have the protein shake? That way, the WM will spike insulin and you’re intaking protein (with some leucine, perhaps) to take advantage of the spike. I’m sure I’m just splitting pubic hairs.

What I don’t get is the statement of the ‘anabolic carb’ used in Surge Workout Fuel; if insulin promotes anabolism, then shouldn’t all carbs - correction, all high-GL carbs - be anabolic in nature, by that very virtue?

I always thought they were referring to waxy maize as the super carb, and casein hydrolysate maybe as part of a new Surge if the cost can be kept the same as whey hydro.

Orange Gold Surge? Fuggedaboutit.[/quote]

I think that is how you are supposed to take advantage of waxy maize!

and another new product from Biotest, Spike gum

The Shotgun is in Lemon Slice now. Groovy.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
The Shotgun is in Lemon Slice now. Groovy. [/quote]

I just noticed they added the new flavors for the Double Shot, too. That makes me happy.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
We are going to quite shortly be launching a topical fat loss product. Among its actives is a differing compound that also has the 11b-HSD Type 1 inhibition activity, but without any androgenicity at all. So there’s the local effect with regard to cortisol – but not extending to visceral fat – as well as quite a number of actives working for topical fat loss in other ways.

Exactly when I don’t know but the pre-production work is all done and it’s set up for manufacture so should not be too long. [/quote]

AWESOME news!

However you guys promised a topical fat burner YEARS ago, so this better be for real this time.

=)

I am curious how different the product will be from Lean Legs. [/quote]

While a fair question, a much briefer one to answer would be, how similar is it, other than purpose, to Lean Legs. The answer is almost entirely not at all. (It does share one of our more minor ingredients.)

Bill,

Do you mean that the 11b-HSD inhibition is what won’t affect visceral fat, or that the product itself won’t affect visceral fat?

Sounds to me like you just meant that specific compound but not the product as a whole.[/quote]

Both that the 11b-HSD inhibition won’t (to any significant degree anyway I don’t think) and that the product won’t (to any significant degree anyway I don’t think.)

This one is for local effect.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

I just noticed they added the new flavors for the Double Shot, too. That makes me happy.[/quote]

Have you tried to Double Shot? I sadly don’t respond to the Shooters at all. I pretty much need to pop a tab and then do the Shooter to feel it.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

I just noticed they added the new flavors for the Double Shot, too. That makes me happy.

Have you tried to Double Shot? I sadly don’t respond to the Shooters at all. I pretty much need to pop a tab and then do the Shooter to feel it.[/quote]

Yes, I have. I like it a lot. I used to do a single shot before my sprint workouts. Outside of HRX, I don’t use any stimulants, so I get a good boost from it. I’d also get a little of the tingle effect from the Beta-alanine in it. I’ll sometimes mix it with a little carbonated water just because I like it.

Also, I think I preferred it because I believe since it doesn’t have yohimbine in it, you could use it with HRX. I thought I remember reading somewhere that you shouldn’t use the Shooter or Shotgun with HRX, but the Double Shot was fine (but please correct me if I’m wrong).

I love the price point. Since I only use it about twice a week, I can make a single box last 6 weeks.

Actually, a Spike INHALER would be sweet. Like an asthma inhaler.

Instant rush but probably too easy to be abused. Maybe a Spike topical product?

AngryVader,

I hear HRX and Caffeine-Free Spike make an awesome combo.

Wow this has gotten off topic.

Not that there is anything wrong with the topic it has became…better then a flame-fest.

I’d be interested in the Spike gum idea for sure!

Spike inhaler? lol…what aobut a Spike patch!

how is everyones week(s) off treating them on this? staying the same or still seeing some gains?

From what I have read from some of your threads that are keeping up with it this is what I have gotten. Call me out if I’m way off base here:

2-6lbs weight gain
minimal amount being fat
small losses on the waist (while gaining; which is nice)
no energy boost (that lasted more then a day)
no libido boost (which might be b/c we are all oozing with T)

Granted this is only in 2 weeks of use; the shit might hit the fan after the next two…who knows!

I just wanted to sum things up.

that’s about what I’ve seen.

I made another T-Cell thread about round 2 coming up and the changes I’m making along with it.

so far I haven’t lost any of the weight I gained in the 2 weeks off, but I haven’t done another body comp test

And you are sure that your hydration levels have been the same each time you’ve tested your body fat?

That shouldn’t affect a bod pod bf reading, though, right?

Hopefully you can keep variables to a minimum. Good luck.

yeah, my hydration levels are usually pretty constant.
I’ve used skinfold measurements though not bod pod