11-T Updates Anyone?

No shrinkage, but I a few pimples did come up while on the cycle. Nothing bad at all, and I do break out from time to time anyway so the 11-T may not have had anything to do with it.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I should also mention that I did less than half the max dosage. I did about 25-30 sprays once per day. Mostly because I felt that spraying my legs was a waste because of the amount of fur I have on them.[/quote]
??

35 sprays can readily and properly be done on the torso alone, or torso plus arms (if not also too hairy). And the decision to apply only once per day has no relation to not wanting to spray the legs. Spraying the torso twice per day is fine.

Considerably less effect (probably about half if used for the same length of time) should be expected when using only half the full daily amount.

[quote]MrTangerineSpedo wrote:
I started Monday so can’t report results just yet. It makes my chest tingly. And I’m trying to think positive thoughts about being strong and muscles growing and not how my belt fits to maximize those placebo gains. :)[/quote]

lol

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
I should also mention that I did less than half the max dosage. I did about 25-30 sprays once per day. Mostly because I felt that spraying my legs was a waste because of the amount of fur I have on them.
??

35 sprays can readily and properly be done on the torso alone, or torso plus arms (if not also too hairy). And the decision to apply only once per day has no relation to not wanting to spray the legs. Spraying the torso twice per day is fine.

Considerably less effect (probably about half if used for the same length of time) should be expected when using only half the full daily amount.
[/quote]

Hmmmm…well, I felt I covered my torso and arms adequately with 25-30 sprays. It was heavily emphasized not to over-spray.

Either way, I was pleased with the results I got with the dosage I used. As I said, next time out I’m doing the full 35 sprays twice per day, and if I get twice the results I got previously, I’m going to buy all the 11-T I can afford.

Glad you did so well with the 1x/day application!

30 sprays surely is close to 35, so the main thing that was holding effectiveness back from maximal was being once per day. I’m glad that gave results you were pleased with.

Glad you did so well with the 1x/day application!

30 sprays surely is close to 35, so the main thing that was holding effectiveness back from maximal was being once per day. I’m glad that gave results you were pleased with.[/quote]

Sounds like it’s more of a strength boost vs any real hypertrophy, especially in a 2 week span of useage for obvious reasons.

How keepable are these gains turning out to be?

Anyone going forward with multiple back to backs with the product yet? That would speak volumes if backed up with good pics from day one forward. Sounds pretty good so far, but the jury’s still out imo.

You rich guys need to drop several back to backs for us, lol.

Cheers.

Well, I was going to hold off using a 2nd cycle since I know I can still make gains without.
But, seeing as I already have 1 and a 1/3rd bottle left, I’ll do another 2 week cycle most likely by next week.

so is there an 11-T equivalent for women? I don’t want a moustache, or a man jaw so what is the equivalent for women?

is Se7en as close as we get?

We are going to quite shortly be launching a topical fat loss product. Among its actives is a differing compound that also has the 11b-HSD Type 1 inhibition activity, but without any androgenicity at all. So there’s the local effect with regard to cortisol – but not extending to visceral fat – as well as quite a number of actives working for topical fat loss in other ways.

Exactly when I don’t know but the pre-production work is all done and it’s set up for manufacture so should not be too long.

We are going to quite shortly be launching a topical fat loss product. Among its actives is a differing compound that also has the 11b-HSD Type 1 inhibition activity, but without any androgenicity at all. So there’s the local effect with regard to cortisol – but not extending to visceral fat – as well as quite a number of actives working for topical fat loss in other ways.

Exactly when I don’t know but the pre-production work is all done and it’s set up for manufacture so should not be too long. [/quote]

Score!!!

sounds like a Lean Legs thing I have been hoping for!

Thanks Bill!

:slight_smile:

[quote]B rocK wrote:
This supplement seems pretty interesting; but there isn’t too much going on on this site about it. I know jehova has a log on the t-cell going on…but what about the rest of ya’ll who bought it?

it sold out so i KNOW some of you are using it or hoarding it.

if your using it…toss down some of your thoughts and maybe even some numbers…

[/quote]

Well, I didn’t make a log, even though I said I would, because I got lazy and school started. I’ll give you a general overview of what I experienced and you can take it for what it’s worth.

My strength went up slightly- but nothing to write home about.
However, I lost a decent amount of fat in just the first three days. On the last day my bf was measured at 12.5% with an electronic scale (which has been pretty accurate over the last two years)- prior to use of 11-T, my bf idled around 15%. My weight dropped from 205 to 200. My shoulders got a little bigger, and my arms got slightly bigger (under 1/4")
So with a drop in bf, my strength going up slightly, and not really changing anything- I think it was pretty successful.

The aftermath:
My strength went down a little, probably to where it was before taking 11-T- but I didn’t gain all the fat back- BUT IT SHOULD BE MENTIONED that I flew home on the day of my last 11-T application and then ate like shit for four solid days, which no doubt affected my bodyfat. I was actually quite surprised I didn’t gain back all the fat I lost.

I will start my second “cycle” this wed. I’m also going to be playing on my schools hockey team this year which will start next week- I know drug testing was a concern for some people here- I will report back with my results/eligibility regarding that (although I don’t foresee any problems).

Side effects:

I didn’t really get a “buzz” like some people claim to have gotten.
I didn’t really have an increased sex drive.
Didn’t get any ball shrinkage.
Didn’t lose any hair.
Didn’t get any acne- in fact my skin was more clearer because I was showering twice a day.

My opinion is that as pricey as it is- it was worth it for me.

edit: I was doing 35 sprays x 2 daily.
I have a side-by-side comparison pic up in my profile. I would’ve just put it in this post but I always have problems posting pics on this forum for some reason. The one on the right is the day before 11-T and the one on the left is the last day I took it. (Only took it for 11 days, NOT 14). Hoping to get leaner again this time around.

Great updates so far everyone.

Bill, I think my girl will be one of the first to buy/try this female 11-T stuff, she asked the same question that octobergirl did when i showed her 11-T online.

Exactly when I don’t know but the pre-production work is all done and it’s set up for manufacture so should not be too long. [/quote]

Very cool!

Round two starts tommorow!

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:

Exactly when I don’t know but the pre-production work is all done and it’s set up for manufacture so should not be too long.

Very cool![/quote]

x2

We didn’t even have to bug TC about upcoming supplement teasers for this one. :slight_smile:

Should be interesting to check out.

I am curious how different the product will be from Lean Legs. Sounds really exciting and I hope there isn’t a BF threshold like “best to use if under x %” in that it will still beneficial to use. Imagine stacking it with HRX.

I predict a reformulation of Surge to include waxy maize or casein hydrolysate, possibly including D-ribose.

I know one of the guys mentioned a new creatine product.

Bill,

Do you mean that the 11b-HSD inhibition is what won’t affect visceral fat, or that the product itself won’t affect visceral fat?

Sounds to me like you just meant that specific compound but not the product as a whole.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
I am curious how different the product will be from Lean Legs. Sounds really exciting and I hope there isn’t a BF threshold like “best to use if under x %” in that it will still beneficial to use. Imagine stacking it with HRX.

I predict a reformulation of Surge to include waxy maize or casein hydrolysate, possibly including D-ribose.

I know one of the guys mentioned a new creatine product.[/quote]

Ponce, my understanding of waxy maize is that it is good because of the fast absorption rate, BUT if you combine it with a whey or casein it slows the absorption rate, and that negates the “wow” factor of waxy maize and the reason for its high price.

I predict that Biotest is going to come out a sampler pack of their flavors

Then maybe it’s best to have waxy maize and some BCAAs, then about 30 min later have the protein shake? That way, the WM will spike insulin and you’re intaking protein (with some leucine, perhaps) to take advantage of the spike. I’m sure I’m just splitting pubic hairs.

What I don’t get is the statement of the ‘anabolic carb’ used in Surge Workout Fuel; if insulin promotes anabolism, then shouldn’t all carbs - correction, all high-GL carbs - be anabolic in nature, by that very virtue?

I always thought they were referring to waxy maize as the super carb, and casein hydrolysate maybe as part of a new Surge if the cost can be kept the same as whey hydro.

Orange Gold Surge? Fuggedaboutit.