'11 LA State Meet

You must be getting close to meet time. Good luck to you. And thanks for all the feedback and advice you’ve given me in the last six months or so.

no problem snapper, always glad to help out.

and yea the meet is next saturday.

1-6-11
Oly squat: 2x3x315, 2x2x365, 2x405
bench press: 5x5x275 2 fingers in grip, 8x275 comp grip
DL: 1xopener = 565
Squat: 3x315, 2x365, 1x405

ALL thats left is to hit openers with squat and bench for a single on sunday, then some movement stuff next week, then meet on saturday

I would like my number to go:
squat: 645, 675, 700
bench: 465, 485, 500
deadlift: 565, 585, 605+

Need 1775 to qualify for shw nationals, but would like to get the 1800, and then focus on a new program im working on to lose some weight, but still keep my strength up.

Those are big numbers. What’s your present weight? Will you video and post your lifts from the meet?

I’ve got a new DL vid up. Any feedback is appreciated, although I pretty much self-critiqued it.

I am a SHW now but that will change after this meet. IU havent been able to video the training but I will video the meet.

Will have to lower my squat numbers, the old Hardcore Im using might be shot at this point. But If I hit around 670, I will hit about the same numbers I did not long ago with brand new equipment.

1-11-11

sQUAT: 3X3X315
BENCH: 3X3X275
DL: 4X1X315

MEET SATURDAY!

Wishing you the best of luck and a qualifying total for nationals. Can’t wait to see the vids.

Well, meet didnt go too well

Squat: got opener of 625, then got second of 655…felt like that was all I had and the equipment wasnt giving me anything else. Timed out on my third

Bench: got opener of 465 easy, got 485 easier, went for 500 and missed lockout by around 1/2 inch…I know this was because my arms were hurting on my bench days and I couldnt get in my lockout and board work

Fuckin deadlift: opener at 565 flew up…then 600 rolled out my hand right at the lockout twice

A friend took some vids and I’ll try to get them up soon

I’m sorry that you’re disappointed in your efforts. So you went 5/9? Hopefully you had fun nonetheless. But if you’re anything like me, a rough training session or meet in which I’m disappointed in my results leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I look forward to seeing the vids. Lemme know when they’re up.

I am never satisfied with a meet…even if I hit 9/9 all PR’s. I will try to get the vids from my padna soon

I think I have a video of your 655 squat. I’ll try to burn it on CD and bring it Tuesday.

Where are the vids? I keep checking to no avail.

I’d really like to see all the good advice you give me in action.

Here’s the big squat for you…

THANKS MATT

[quote]LSUPOWERDC wrote:
THANKS MATT[/quote]

No problem Sensei.

Awesome! I watched it about 14 times. You carry the bar so low. Everything about it is so great for a max squat. Obsessed with this sport, I am. Lemme know if you get more vids up. I really want to see your DL.

Are you trying to seduce me?..

And it just looks really low. I have sloping shoulders so placement looks really low but its the same as everyone else.

Another pal has videos and Im trying to get her to post them for me.

[quote]LSUPOWERDC wrote:
Are you trying to seduce me?..

[/quote]

Well, umm . . . Not sure where that came from. But that’s often how it is, isn’t it? Aren’t I like twice your age?

Looking forward to the other vids. The DL. Get a DL one up.

heres the only DL vid we have

Hey. Where’d you go?