15-20 20m sprints
Walk 1 mile

3/29
32 Push-ups
1/2 mile jog
13x80m hill
1/2 mile walk

3/30

33 Push-ups. Will see what else I’ve got energy for. This work from home thing is exhausting, and hard to keep energy levels up.

1 Like

3/30 - Also Did 50 or more total reps of curls, triceps, lateral raise

3/31

34 Push-ups (doing those in an unbroken set, full ROM at 6’2" 215 is not easy)

Miscellaneous - total of 200 swings and 100 goblet squats and 50 bent rows (each arm) all with 55# KB

2 Likes

4/1

Forgot Push-ups yesterday

Walk/Jog then

15x80m hill; run up, walk down

These are run pretty hard, but not all out. Good Metcon

Work is crazy, as we are trying to save jobs dealing with a major hit on our business. Clients in same place.

1 Like

4/2: 35 push-ups

4/3

1. 36 push-ups
  2. 16x80m hill - run up, walk back
  3. Will do some curls, etc - later this afternoon
1 Like

4/4

Complex (5 rounds of 20-10-10-10-10)

1. KB Swing - 55#
  2. Goblet Squat - 55#
  3. Push-ups
  4. DB Curls - 30#
  5. Lateral Raise

Ad lib rest in between rounds. Good little session.

2 Likes

4/5

Hill: 17 reps (~80m)

1 Like

4/6

10 rounds of 4+4

100# KB swings
4 Hand Release Push-ups

Good minimal session. I’m concerned I’m going to drop to 200# if this goes on for as long as I think it will. When I am not lifting heavy AND getting some volume in, plus doing more running, I drop weight. Think I’m just going to roll with it until I hit 200, and then going to order a squat stand and 315# of bumpers and put in back garden.

2 Likes

If you’re staying active and dropping weight then I think you’re losing the right kind of weight. You won’t lose muscle if you’re using it.

Maybe. Still doesn’t look it. How’s your job going in all this?

It’s mostly normal. There have been a few changes, but it seems like we’re waiting for the storm to arrive.

In NYC it is kind of crazy. I haven’t gone to the office in almost a month (first week due to paternity leave) but will not be back I’m the office for at least a month and just trying best not to lay folks off.

Luckily, we’re more spread out than New Yorkers. NYC has too many people in too small of a place to stop the spread of a virus.

I forgot to mention, I had to cut way more weight than I thought I would last year. I think we all carry more fat than we’d like to admit.

4/7

1 hour of run/walk. Running was at about 6’ mile pace, and walk was about 15’ mile pace. My cardio is not great!

1 Like

4/8

Busy work day. Got in my 40 push-ups plus 40 curls.

1 Like

4/9 and 4/10 - Just my 40 push-ups (we are dealing with some serious issues around layoffs and paycuts - so have been working like crazy and then drinking at night)…

4/11: 1/2 mile jog warm-up
20x80m hill

Then complex: 4x10
Pushups
Curls
Lateral raises

20 hill runs and walk back down is a pretty good little metcon

1 Like

4/12 - 40 push-ups - that’s all.

1 Like

4/13

8x5

• Hand Release Push-up
  • KB Swing (100#)
  • KB Bent row with some momentum, but keeping back pretty flat - 100# KB

Good, efficient workout

1 Like

4/14 - nothing. Not even pushups. Got my beers in though! Tomorrow likely the same.

4/15 - Nothing again. More layoffs and paycuts.

4/16 - So far have done 15 rounds of

20 KB Swings (55#)
5 Hand release push-ups

Plan to do a few more, and maybe a few hills later if I get some breaks in the schedule.

2 Likes

4/17

55 hand release pushups
55 pause goblet squats (stop at bottom and half way up with 2” pause at each spot) with 55#

Keeping at little sessions. Don’t think I’ve made progress, except in pushups - but don’t think I’ve lost strength or body comp either.

2 Likes