Trump: The First 100 Days

Literally the same logic.

2 Likes

I mean in 2000 BC - Egyptians did calculus, what’s that shit Issac Newton came up with?

1 Like

The scholars accepting the historicity of Jesus did so on hearsay (the bible). Scientists do not do that.

At any rate, maybe if you guys like each other’s posts enough the studies I posted will magically disappear?

The ones that have zero to do with race?

So climate change is not fake news then?

1 Like

5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carry the gene linked to delinquent behaviour mentioned in the studies above.

Where is that in the studies you posted?

From the Wiki article:

“Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups: of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.” [emphasis mine]

Remind me, please, of the racial identity of the acid-throwing individuals whose violent behavior was the jumping-off point for this discussion?

3 Likes

Waits for mental gymnastics to begin

3 Likes

I’m saying our race/genes play a factor in who we are and used the gene above as an example. I’m not linking this gene specifically to the acid attacks, just saying when analyzing something its idiotic discount race/culture.

I could say:
Any bloodline that survived 3 months in darkness, on a boat, lying in its own fecal matter, only to arrive in a foreign land and work as slave labor for the next 350+ years while simultaneously seeing other similar bloodlines suffer vicious acts of violence, discrimination, and death, must have superior genes! Otherwise they all would have died!

That would be about as scientifically valid as any racial statement you have made to date. I can’t say I’ve ever experienced a person like yourself in real life, but I look forward to it now.

7 Likes
1 Like

Devil’s Advocate – from the snippet of the wikipedia article it only says “black men” not “black American men descendant of slaves”… The peoples you’re referencing seem to me to be a small sub-sample of the overall of the “black men” group…

with that being said, I’m on your side of the fence…

Nothing in what I wrote has been described as inferior or superior.

Oh darn my premise isn’t valid? I didn’t know. I guess “Black” is a race. How about we go with Negroid, Mongoloid and Caucasian? Lump those war mongering Russians in with those war mongering Chinese and see how their genes fair? Do I sound “Raj-enough” yet?

But it’s based in genetics it must be true!!!

Sorry. I have gotten off topic. Let us return to Trump.